The Manchester United Thread

And honestly, I've never rated Cavani personally..at least, not since his Napoli days. Don't let his overbloated numbers in the french farmers league fool you. He's as likely to miss an open net as he is to score. I remember watching this game in the UCL years ago when PSG faced Arsenal. The game ended in a draw but PSG should've beaten them comfortably. You know why? Cavani botched 3 clear cut chances. He will cost us more points than he'll win us. A ****** Perennial bottler is what we're getting.

So according to Wallace and Ducker Jovic was first choice but as Madrid sold Borja to Roma we went for Cavani who was 2nd choice back up str option for Martial.

That's what's flying around.

But the very fact you've panicked at the end of another window to even entertain the idea. After spending all summer flatly refusing to listen to BVB telling you every which way to F OFF!!!!! as Sancho wasn't for sale.

..... State of you lads under the Glaziers and the accountant.
if we offerd bvb what thay wanted he would be here end of its we are just to ******* IN G tight

What's the definition of insanity again? Making the same mistakes over and over .....
Best thing ever, not sure any gamers here.

But this singing has not yet happened so a bit chill bill should be taken.

But if it happens, it begs the question that was statment when Ole was brought in. We dont buy players who are in it for the money, we want players who play it for the club. Fact is that Cavani is here for pay day before going holiday. He is definetly athlete who has done things but still coming to end of his time. Secondly he has been free for months and the buy is being done 2 days before windows closes... oozes of panic buy.

Ahh never know, might work out. But the stain it leaves is still there.

I keep reading on these here pages that things are different strategy-wise under Solksjaer and there's a definitive plan. But there patently isn't when you just fall back on madness like this. EVERYONES pulling in opposite directions.

It's smacks of Rodgers ending up with Balotelli at the end of that window we spent ******* around in. I would feal for Solksjaer as NO manager is succeeding under the Glaziers now but as he's party to accepting Cavani he gets what he deserves.

It all depends on the wages how bad this deal is, as none of us really know then probably best not to speculate.

Look am I happy with this deal? No, the agents fee alone is ridiculous when baulking at demands for other players like Sancho and Telles.

But, we could do far worse for a year than Cavani as backup compared to Ighalo in CL, I know which one I'd prefer. The only alternative would have been signing a striker like Josh King, which is a big no from me. Maybe someone will be better to permanently buy next summer.

I keep reading on these here pages that things are different strategy-wise under Solksjaer and there's a definitive plan. But there patently isn't when you just fall back on madness like this. EVERYONES pulling in opposite directions.

It's smacks of Rodgers ending up with Balotelli at the end of that window we spent ******* around in. I would feal for Solksjaer as NO manager is succeeding under the Glaziers now but as he's party to accepting Cavani he gets what he deserves.
Missed opportunity for this classic mate

you-get-what-you-*******-deserve-new-joker-meme-template-2.jpg