The Manchester United Thread

I know you mean no harm, but please reconsider calling Man Utd like this.

Why are you refering to Manchester United Football Club by this weird abbreviation? Please we're not barbarians.

I know you mean no harm, but please reconsider calling Man Utd like this.
WIll do. Wrote before sleeping in phone. But fun fact (maybe not for you :D ) here where I live it is most used short name to Man Utd, not officialy but in slang. But I give you that it sounds differently when our folk tels it and our language is strange also :D

I loved and agreed with all that apart from using a tweet from the bitter gobshite.

Said at the time in the Chelsea thread I thought he was Chelsea's best signing this summer as an experienced organiser was what they needed in that back-line. But you may as well pick any Joe off the street than use him to back anything up. And I'm only half-joking there.

NEVER go full Carragher! Or something. Just saying. :p

Haha not a fan of Carragher? Personally think he's the superior pundit to Neville these days. He may be harsh towards LFC to overcompensate and remain "neutral"

Haha not a fan of Carragher? Personally think he's the superior pundit to Neville these days. He may be harsh towards LFC to overcompensate and remain "neutral"

I'd take Neville over him ANY day of the week personally.

He's the biggest Sky sycophant going and plays their game to drum up as much controversy going. The same Sky showing what an absolute show of a company that they now are for employing a low life shithouse who likes to spit on kids. Among his other sins.

No, not a fan mate. As in I can't F stand the bitter blue *****.

7DF405E2-A3D1-4704-9DDA-45233D252D02.jpeg

can everyone stfu about DvB starting now ????????‍♂️

I'd take Neville over him ANY day of the week personally.

He's the biggest Sky sycophant going and plays their game to drum up as much controversy going. The same Sky showing what an absolute show of a company that they now are for employing a low life shithouse who likes to spit on kids. Among his other sins.

No, not a fan mate. As in I can't F stand the bitter blue *****.

Carragher wrecks my buzz.
Everything seems heavily scripted and prompted by a producer in his ear... "Disagree... Needle him a bit... Purposefully miss the point to **** the other pundit off".