The Manchester United Thread

Its a clear foul in todays game. You can’t hold down a player when you jump and impede him. Most ex-player pundits talk from their era and don’t appreciate todays rules.

Which are made worse by the complete inconsistency. A few weeks back, West Brom equalise at Anfield in an almost identical situation where Fabinho was impeded from jumping and effectively held down by the lad who scored. That should have been disallowed too but wasn’t.

Friend was P poor and should be rightly criticised for a lot last night. (Burnley should have been down to 10/ the penalty not awarded the the clear hand ball etc).

But that was ironically one of the few things he did get right.

Keane scored a similar goal vs wolves on the same match day 😂

FB_IMG_1610579723422.jpg

This was the league table after 17 games last season. Chelsea are hilariously worse off despite spending £250 million lol

Officiellt: Ökvist lämnar Manchester United - ansluter till Kopparbergs/Göteborg.

fotbollskanalen.se/damallsvenskan…

Left back Lotta Okvist has been sold. Big risk considering the options are short at FB and we are pushing for the title and other cups.

Laird: "I want to bring excitement. I want to be that player where, when I get the ball, people are wondering what I’m going to do next. I need to focus on my defending but hopefully when I get the ball, there can be fireworks! I have the licence to do that here." [mk dons]

Laird: "Being a #mufc player, you’re built with a winning mentality and now it’s an opportunity to for me to implement that in a professional environment." [mk dons]

Laird: "We as #mufc players have that winning DNA so hopefully it will be easy for me to get adjusted, but that’s why I’m here - to gain that experience." [mk dons]

I thibk that ‘winning DNA’ has been compromised.

Somewhere around the ‘winning’ strand.

Really seems to attack the worst around semi-final time.😛
If he has a good loan and can stay injury free which has been Lairds issue. He will 100% replace AWB in the near future.

Leah Galton WSL player of the month
Casey Stoney WSL manager of the month

Bruno Fernandes player of the month making it 4 in a row being the first player to do so in the history of the premier league. If it wins it one more time this season it will be the most win by any player in a season since the premier league started.