The Manchester United Thread

Jamie Vardy should be role model for all footballer. He's 0 talent and 100% combination of pure determination and luck.
What are you on about. At first he had amazing speed with good movement. Now as older he relies more on his off the ball movment and positioning that top strikers have.

I just looked at the Harvey Barnes goal...DDG really should be palming that if I'm being honest

I just looked at the Harvey Barnes goal...DDG really should be palming that if I'm being honest

Didn’t see anything of the game. (Read City fans going nuts about Fernandes not walking and Utd being the establishments darlings like ourselves. But yanno, the ____ they smoke in Stockport is strong and bitter these days since money stopped buying them domination.). But I really like Barnes. And the RB Joseph keeps impressing me.

Quality run club at all levels Leicester. Just a flake of a manager in charge of the first-team.

No chance lol. There’s only 2 people to blame for that and the main culprit is Fernandes followed by McTominey

I agree TOD.

Watching United games these days is an exercise in frustration. Balls being played to teammates who are about to be closed down, first touches taking you into cul-de-sacs at the touchline, passes being attempted by players who think opposition players legs can be bypassed like a fifa glitch. Every effort being made to pass the buck in attacking positions rather than shoot.
A goalkeeper who (for all his positives), is a f.ucking lightweight when it comes to commanding an area. God be with the days when a keeper would come into a crowd and take the ball and six players with him.

I don't like it... And this is just an opinion of somebody who has been supporting Manchester United since the 70's.
So don't lob a **** load of "I know all the buzz words because I play FM and have a sky sports subscription and football has changed" at me...

I won't change my mind.

(Not aimed at you TOD)

In the last episode of the @podcastherewego: Manchester United are planning to offer Mason Greenwood a new contract in 2021. #MUFC

"Just doin me job Yanno?"

Imagine that?? ;)

Mad things that stick in your memory .....

We played Leicester at home that night and got beat 2-1 to an Ian F Marshall winner. Absolutely muck game. All the while some ***** behind unbelievably had the Utd semi on a little transistor radio ..... before he was ‘politely’ told by some other lads to turn it off and get behind L’pool or he and said radio would be in bits outside.

Fun times. ?

For all the Ole bashing you could not pay me to watch Mourinhoball. Don't care how many trophies he has won, he is just a Tony Pulis with a bigger budget.

Yeah, Mourinho is still living in 2005. I think his rather brilliant run of form from October-December was due to the form of Kane-Son. It seems like both players are beginning to lose form so he falls back to this insipid, defending one goal leads football.

I still remember some of those performances against you lot at anfield where we basically lined up our wingers as auxiliary fullbacks with only pogba and Ibrahimovic slightly advanced. I can say it was one of those few united games I watched with utter disgust at how negative we were. We got a point but that was a chore. With OGS, at least we're entertaining to watch.

Yeah, Mourinho is still living in 2005. I think his rather brilliant run of form from October-December was due to the form of Kane-Son. It seems like both players are beginning to lose form so he falls back to this insipid, defending one goal leads football.

I still remember some of those performances against you lot at anfield where we basically lined up our wingers as auxiliary fullbacks with only pogba and Ibrahimovic slightly advanced. I can say it was one of those few united games I watched with utter disgust at how negative we were. We got a point but that was a chore. With OGS, at least we're entertaining to watch.
Then you got some fans saying we should of give Mourinho more time ??‍♂️??‍♂️

I hate football news at this time of year.
Linked with Ronaldo return (again) :LOL:

We are in our bollix :rolleyes: