The Manchester United Thread

Good half that. Aston Villa showed some promise but lacked a bit of cutting edge in the final third. We've played some very good one touch football at times with triangles outside. Bailly has looked particularly good today as well.

Huge 3 points. Good performance but a bit nervy at the end. Pogba absolute class tonight! Thought Rashford was the only person to have a bad game.

Good win which puts us in 33 points. With a top 4 finish looking more likely, we should probably toss the Europa league to rest players.

I thought that penalty given against Villa was harsh indeed. Pogba played well on the left and Rashford played like a natural on the right as well. He combined well with AWB at times.

Eric Bailly, we need to wrap him up in bubble wrap cos imo, when full fit, he's our best defender. He compliments Slabhead's deficiencies really well and brings that extra bit of grit that I feel we always lack. Basically balances out Maguire's rather passive approach.

Good win which puts us in 33 points. With a top 4 finish looking more likely, we should probably toss the Europa league to rest players.

I thought that penalty given against Villa was harsh indeed. Pogba played well on the left and Rashford played like a natural on the right as well. He combined well with AWB at times.

Eric Bailly, we need to wrap him up in bubble wrap cos imo, when full fit, he's our best defender. He compliments Slabhead's deficiencies really well and brings that extra bit of grit that I feel we always lack. Basically balances out Maguire's rather passive approach.
If and it’s a big if atm. He can stay fit till the end of the season and prove his fitness he could save us 40/50m in the summer to put towards a top RW and DM. Because he can be one of the best in Europe.

Also don’t think Shaw gets enough credit. Under Ole he’s been so consistently good. He’s almost back to his pre leg break form. Telles giving him a push will only keep his performances going. People were writing him off way to early season before last!

Also don’t think Shaw gets enough credit. Under Ole he’s been so consistently good. He’s almost back to his pre leg break form. Telles giving him a push will only keep his performances going. People were writing him off way to early season before last!
Shaw is only good when he has real competition. Last season, he was **** when he had young as his only competition. Then stepped in Brandon Williams we played well for some time and kept him on the bench. Shaw then started putting in good performances again until Brandon Williams fell off and he slacked again

In comes Alex Telles who was meant to be his direct replacement but that lit a fire in his @rse. Luke Shaw seems like this player that needs true competition to really play well so the Telles signing was more beneficial than just bringing in quality

Only 2 players who get lower than 6/10 for me are Rashford and McTominay.

@TOd Shaws injury record is whats keeping him "in doubt". There's a player in him, if he can stay fit.

Only 2 players who get lower than 6/10 for me are Rashford and McTominay.

@TOd Shaws injury record is whats keeping him "in doubt". There's a player in him, if he can stay fit.
I'd give Rashford a 7. He held his own on the right, combined really well with AWB and was just dribbling for fun

Think Rashford needs a rest. Was wasteful with the good areas he got in seemed a little hesitant at times. Was ok but looks a bit jaded got played around to easy at times pressing and didn’t try to get back.

What I love about Shaw now is the personality he has gotten all of a sudden. He's a shithouse. Goes about the pitch like a moody pr**k. Tactical fouls, shouts loudest to influence the refs calls for throws/corners etc, hits players hard + whispers in their ear.

It's like since this moment he decided "f.uck it. I'm gonna do my job with no filter"

1609542406805.png

Ahhh, Scouse, I can smell you sweat. Keep 'em coming buddy. we missed those ABU posts.
He keeps telling us he's not scared of anyone but the other Manchester team but if this United team keep winning even when they don't play well then he may have to eat his words. City have the stronger squad on paper but form and the current league standings beg to differ. Having a stronger team on paper means nothing it's points on the board that will count at the end of the day the best team doesn't always win if they did then Leicester wouldn't have a Premier League title to their name, whilst Wigan and Wimbledon wouldn't have won the FA Cup against 'superior' opponents.