The Manchester United Thread

Laurie Whitwell
@lauriewhitwell
Echoing this, United have no plans for Diallo to be loaned back to Atalanta for second half of season. Solskjaer wants to work with him at first available opportunity to assess his potential for #MUFC squad. @TheAthleticUK

I mean, they're having us pay £37 million for a teenager with a handful of senior apps and they want him back on loan? They can shove it up their árse.

Manchester United
@manutd
Back where it all began ❤

We're delighted to announce Darren Fletcher has returned to United as part of Ole's coaching team ?

#MUFC

??

@manutd
As well as Darren Fletcher United have also appointed Robin Sadler who joins as head of rehabilitation & physiotherapy. Previously head physio at Derby County and part of the physio team at Man City.

Welcome to the club Robin ?

What a ____house , backward Country/ culture Uruguay is.

No wonder it produces low life rats like Suarez and the jaw dropping ignorance as in Cavani’s mistake.

Last edited:

No wonder it produces low life rats like Suarez and the jaw dropping ignorance as in Cavani’s mistake.
Sight... I did not want to say anything previous post or want to argue on this topic futher after this post either, but could not be silent right now. I like your talk and value your input on everything here but sad that we dont agree on this one. NB! I am not indicating that anyone is racist I know we all here are not but some aspects of this hole debatical we view differently.

What you just sayed is worse than Cavani. You are attacking and telling off all country and their culture. How is cultural discrimination better than racism? You say we cant be so narrow minded and accept Cavani words. But you cant be that narrow minded either to see that this is no where near racism incident. You are right now putting front the view FA is all holy grail and correct in this subject. They know it all and are the right ones to dictate the decisions others must dictate. I like that they stepped out to defend cultural difference. Fa could just given warning and Cavani understandably would have accepted it and taken down. But no, he was publicly slammed, called out racist, then in official worlds saying this is not racist act but we still put Cavani into 3 match ban that all racist get for minimum + have face to face person tell and educate him about how not do be racist...

It is strange time we live in. We fight racism and sexism all over the world, but on blind sidedly people are doing discrimination to others. I understand the good cause but this is not the way.

You’re right Bujaka mate. You’d have been better keeping quite.

I shall before I say something you won’t like.

Another super talented young lad destroyed by injuries. Wish him all the best!

Fabiola Cejku
@fabiola_cejku
Best of luck to Max Haygarth as he leaves for Brentford.

You’re right Bujaka mate. You’d have been better keeping quite.

I shall before I say something you won’t like.
Maybe its just that English thing, but oh boy dont you sound patronizing, arrogant and snobbish. Though you might be right on the racism part, after all you should know it much better than rest of us since you're the ones who colonized most of the new world.
This seems to me as a classic case of a overcompensating. Buying your wife a flower after you beat her to death.

On the another topic, De Gea is now record holder for most appearances for non-British players in the Premier League, overtaking Roy Keane by 1. He has 327 appearances.

klopp.jpg

‘ABU’’ at agreeing on B/S penos. And then you can’t can’t call out another Country/ person down to the previous heinous sins of your own Country.

This thread PROPER delivers lately.

At least you are getting penalties, I remember time when we where 58 games without penalty :D

This season penalty stats if people interested. Strange that Leichester is not been talked more.
1609844898473.png

Last edited: