The Manchester United Thread

Absolute ******* horse ****! Players should be embarrassed. Bailly, Matic, Maguire set the tone giving the ball away in the first 10 mins in dangerous areas and it went down after that.

Ffs are a our boot sponsor a fecking trampoline brand. ****** basic football controlling the ball and passing it to a team mate. ****** fuming after that *****!

I’m sure Rashford was high before kick off. Worse performance by him in a Utd shirt.

It's about time.
I will rant when there’s need. But there is absolutely not one micro of that you can say was positive. How the **** did James miss an open header from 6 yrds out. And ffs Rashford hit the target. Pathetic the lot of em tonight. Manager included. Thank god for Dean Henderson.

I will rant when there’s need.

In fairness now TOD.
You have had blinkers on for a few years.

A business with that kind of income and expenditure shouldn't be "seeing positives in that match", or "We are heading in the right direction with that person we are linked with signing".

We should be competing with the best.
On and off the field.

In fairness now TOD.
You have had blinkers on for a few years.

A business with that kind of income and expenditure shouldn't be "seeing positives in that match", or "We are heading in the right direction with that person we are linked with signing".

We should be competing with the best.
On and off the field.
Don’t think I’ve been blinkered at all I just don’t go off the deep end after a few poor performances or got overly giddy when we was top of the league.

I said at the start of the league in the prediction thread we would get top 4 while many fans and pundits and posters on here said we would not be anywhere near especially after the start we had which was mainly down to no pre season and the owner not getting Ole his targets again!

Off the field I say we are arguably as big as anyone which makes them leaches happy. Less said about them the better.

On the field we should be doing better no doubt. I’m not sure Ole is the man to have us back at the elite table. But I think he’s improved us and we definitely have played better under him than most. It’s just annoying we can’t get consistency under him. Can go good long runs for 13/15 matches then ***** for 4/5 matches which undoes everything.

I also like what he’s doing in regards to squad building and shifting out the deadwood. And am under no doubt if/ when he does leave the next manager will be in a much better position taking over.

Rashford gets away with **** performances because he does good things off the pitch and is one of our own. If Martial played like he did yesterday I dread to think of the reaction. I'm not even a Martial fan either, just has to be said.

Rashford gets away with **** performances because he does good things off the pitch and is one of our own. If Martial played like he did yesterday I dread to think of the reaction. I'm not even a Martial fan either, just has to be said.
But he can do so much. Bad performance happen and it will happen more if you are constantly played over 3 different positsions(lw,st,rw)+overplayed and those other 2 are not the most supportiv. Basically attack relies on him and Bruno magic. Burn out might be serious problem soon.

This is only PL(in all comps for Rashford it is 3.117min). Sry that from FPL but good to quickly see minutes played between midfielders.
1614866440430.png

Edit: heh, Athletic also did piece on Bruno minutes:

Last edited:
Yes Rashford deserves stick rightly so at times. But **** knows where we would be without him. And he’s only what 22 stil

Yes Rashford deserves stick rightly so at times. But **** knows where we would be without him. And he’s only what 22 stil

You know I'm really in two minds here, I mean yes he has good stats but for how many games do we just literally carry him and he'll produce something out of nothing? It's great in the games it pays off but when it doesn't it's literally like playing with 10 men. Without trying to be harsh, his all around game yesterday was just non-existent. As a professional footballer you can't put yourself in to some offside positions he does!

I definitely think Solskjaer should learn that sometimes Rashford should be subbed or even dropped for a game, it's almost favouritism from Ole at this point.

You know I'm really in two minds here, I mean yes he has good stats but for how many games do we just literally carry him and he'll produce something out of nothing? It's great in the games it pays off but when it doesn't it's literally like playing with 10 men. Without trying to be harsh, his all around game yesterday was just non-existent. As a professional footballer you can't put yourself in to some offside positions he does!

I definitely think Solskjaer should learn that sometimes Rashford should be subbed or even dropped for a game, it's almost favouritism from Ole at this point.

I do hold back criticism for Marcus because he's currently playing with a shoulder injury

Can see DDG moving back to Spain permanently. Especially as his wife won’t move here and there just about to have a baby

Both big 3 are with same or better GKs already.
Will have to see but I don’t think that would deter him from returning. His wife won’t leave Spain due to career and family. And I can’t see Dave being away from her and especially the new born.