The Manchester United Thread

As regards L'pool, that was to be expected with all the re-negotiated contracts and the massive bonuses for winning both the CL and PL being essentially paid in the same financial year.

But regardless, it was always increasing significantly in proportion to the financial growth of the club. As will continue to be the case going forward.

Maybe it will finally put to bed, as was madly raised on here alone through the Mbappe talk the other week, that mad illusion about our wage bill and L'pool not paying well?

Last edited:
As regards L'pool, that was to be expected with all the re-negotiated contracts and the massive bonuses for winning both the CL and PL being essentially paid in the same financial year.

But regardless, it was always increasing significantly in proportion to the financial growth of the club. As will continue to be the case going forward.

Maybe it will finally put to bed, as was madly raised on here alone through the Mbappe talk the other week, that mad illusion about our wage bill and L'pool not paying well?
I knew ours was gonna be a lot lower these last couple of years as we had that much ***** stinking up the place on silly wages. Thankfully the PE teacher has done a good job so far in that regards and starting to build a good squad. Still a load more to get out yet though

Our fanbase is salivating to get one of these judging by the comments on twitter yet these are the same supposed fools who want the Glazers out? Sigh. We have no chance if we keep lining their pockets.

I haven't purchased anything United merchandise for at least 10 years and I still won't be.

Our fanbase is salivating to get one of these judging by the comments on twitter yet these are the same supposed fools who want the Glazers out? Sigh. We have no chance if we keep lining their pockets.

I haven't purchased anything United merchandise for at least 10 years and I still won't be.
I read a topic also on this subject and the concesus is that the prices have been getting worse also. Compared to how things where priced a while back and now it is just so expensive to buy shirts. Sometimes even worse to buy kids kit.

Sad really! Hypocrites at it again. Can’t wait to see the protest at Sunday’s match. And glad to see the petition has nearly reached 100 thousand votes for Parliament

That lightblue is really bad. I don;t like the home kit as well. Only third kit is acceptable for me. But then again, I kinda liked Chevrolet kit so my opinion is void.

That lightblue is really bad. I don;t like the home kit as well. Only third kit is acceptable for me. But then again, I kinda liked Chevrolet kit so my opinion is void.
I definitely won’t be buying any. I only got one the last 2 years as a gift

While I haven't purchased a kit directly from the man united store since the Moyes era, I still buy from third party vendors.

Just realized we've been unbeaten away from home in the bpl this season which is a far cry from last season. Perhaps, that could be evidence of the importance of fan atmosphere? 🤷🏽‍♂️