The Manchester United Thread

Players likely to leave in the Summer as either there contract is expiring or entering there final year. Grant, Romero, Joel, Bailly, Matic, Mata, Peirera, Lingard, Cavani.

Then possibly Pogba, DDG. Even if these 2 stay. That’s still a **** load off the wage bill for the rest.

I just noticed that Wan bissaka has never actually featured for the senior team. Why would you not want the best 1v1 defender in football at your disposal in a tournament scenario. Southgate I swear is useless.

I just noticed that Wan bissaka has never actually featured for the senior team. Why would you not want the best 1v1 defender in football at your disposal in a tournament scenario. Southgate I swear is useless.
Thats fine. He can leave Rashord and Maguire home as well.

Top WHAT now? đź‘€

Have I woken up back in 1999?

I think we both have!!
Seeing as we are back in the 90's Scouse. Let's pretend we are on a euro trip.
"6 bottles of grolsch please" ;)

Grolsch-swing-top-btl-450ml-new-600x.png

Haven't drank a pilsner since my 20's.
Went right off it (that nasty metallic aftertaste).
I've always been a Guinness man really.

Haven't drank a pilsner since my 20's.
Went right off it (that nasty metallic aftertaste).
I've always been a Guinness man really.
Got this ready for ufc later. All out of cans so this will have to do from crimbo. And some king cobras.

Attachments

• 3757E7B2-2A6B-4087-B5A8-9D6FDCB858E5.jpeg
    3757E7B2-2A6B-4087-B5A8-9D6FDCB858E5.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
I really hope we don't just go and get Haaland then do a typical United neglect everything else.

Honestly if I had a choice between two or three sensible additions or just one marquee signing, I'd take the two or three sensible any day.

Halaand is great but this team creates not enough chances and midfield is not good enough. he would be starved of service just like Martial and Cavani.

I really hope we don't just go and get Haaland then do a typical United neglect everything else.

Honestly if I had a choice between two or three sensible additions or just one marquee signing, I'd take the two or three sensible any day.

Halaand is great but this team creates not enough chances and midfield is not good enough. he would be starved of service just like Martial and Cavani.
I will be surprised if Haaland moves anywhere this summer for the crazy 120m to 180m price I have seen thrown around by German outlets especially in the current climate.

The u16s drew 1-1 against City yesterday. 4 u15s started for United

I understand that the U/23's played a friendly against West Bromwich Albion in midweek...usual 23's squad.

Joe Hugill got both goals in a 2-1 win.

I wouldn’t personally touch Haaland down to his agent.

Not that United have ANY chance in reality given his father alone, but after Pogba they should know to stay WELL clear of another player managed by that rat.
His farther wouldn’t be any issue whatsoever as he has a super close relationship with Ole as does Haaland. Attending each other’s weddings and having several parties together when in there hometowns.

But I agreeI wouldn’t go near him for that reason alone!

His farther wouldn’t be any issue whatsoever as he has a super close relationship with Ole as does Haaland. Attending each other’s weddings and having several parties together when in there hometowns. .....

I think you’re being exceptionally naive and we’ll leave it at that.

I think you’re being exceptionally naive and we’ll leave it at that.
Not really. Not saying he would even join tbh with other suitors after him. But saying his farther would scupper a move based on something all those years ago you could call naive also.