The Manchester United Thread

Why am I not surprised? We're the same club that gave Jose a contract extension that should've never been offered.

Why am I not surprised? We're the same club that gave Jose a contract extension that should've never been offered.

I won’t lie mate. Even though it was done a few weeks back, I was still gutted with Sancho being ‘officially’ announced the other day. Regardless of anything, he's still one of the best young attacking talents in Europe.

But this completely balances that disappointment out. If anyone can stunt that young mans career and completely waste a few years of it its that divvy.

I won’t lie mate. Even though it was done a few weeks back, I was still gutted with Sancho being ‘officially’ announced the other day. Regardless of anything, he's still one of the best young attacking talents in Europe.

But this completely balances that disappointment out. If anyone can stunt that young mans career and completely waste a few years of it its that divvy.
Issa shame. With decent coaching, we have a potential Balon d'or winner in the next few years on our hands

Line ups

Attachments

• 8E1CFB2A-B916-4A90-B0FB-DA0196D5A5F2.png
    8E1CFB2A-B916-4A90-B0FB-DA0196D5A5F2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
Loftus Road remains my favourite London ground. Proper football stadium that.

Absolutely no danger of it happening any time soon, but it’d be boss to have QPR back in the PL at the expense of another long, Southern trip.

1-1 after 7 mins lol. Lingard with a great goal after 3 mins. But then shocking defending by Mengi to give them the equaliser after 7

Matic and Periera been awful well more so Periera. And Williams showing he’s not a RB and a way better LB. Also that half pushed home how much we need Trippier!

I mean ToD, most of them are kids playing against veterans. Also most of those players will never be good enough for Premier League. This is a good game for these United players, big lesson learned about composure. You can't simply dart up and down the pitch without thinking.

Also Mengi making QPR players look like Brazil in 1970.

I mean ToD, most of them are kids playing against veterans. Also most of those players will never be good enough for Premier League. This is a good game for these United players, big lesson learned about composure. You can't simply dart up and down the pitch without thinking.

Also Mengi making QPR players look like Brazil in 1970.
Don’t take anything from friendlies anyway mate. Just some things are glaringly obvious. I’m happy we lost normally we win them all then start of wank 😂

It makes sense to make sure the manager overseeing the transition to not be going into his last year with the confusion of an extension hanging over him. However, the lowering of expectations by Ole has resulted in fans being okay with this and shouting its okay we making progress. Doesn't matter united are so rich they can afford to get even this wrong.

It makes sense to make sure the manager overseeing the transition to not be going into his last year with the confusion of an extension hanging over him. However, the lowering of expectations by Ole has resulted in fans being okay with this and shouting its okay we making progress. Doesn't matter united are so rich they can afford to get even this wrong.

As has been mentioned umpteen times, it's SO like L'pool through the '90's, on and off the pitch, it's uncanny.

And oh how they (rightfully) laughed at us for it. funny how things come full circle.

Last edited:

This. Some fans were trying to justify his loss to Villareal with "oh, he didn't have options on the bench". The amount of mediocrity being masked as "progress" is just hilarious to watch.

Also, I'm not so sure if him being in his last year would create uncertainties because
1. There are no big clubs that's knocking on his doorstep
2. He loves united and would probably be able to wait out an offer.

Ideally, I would've stalled any new contract talks until let's say, midway through the next season.

There's every chance we could be battling for top 4 midway through the season and If that's the case, he's failed and we need to move on.