The Manchester United Thread

See the Spanish FA have moved Villarreal fixtures around to give them the longest possible break before the EL final.

That went as expected. Looks like season ended 10 days ago for some players.

That went as expected. Looks like season ended 10 days ago for some players.
Players have been on auto pilot since 2nd was all but confirmed before we played Leicester. Add to that the crazy fixtures we have had.

Nothing like what we have seen for the rest of the season. No pressing, slow play, pulling out of tackles, not getting players in the box. Ole already saying he’s looking after players in his after match presser. They just better be sharp come the final.

Your goal should have been offside as Bruno did not touch the ball, he even later tought the same. I mean you are CHECKING THE VAR, dont u see these videos...?
Ghostly assist to his name then.

You say that but how do you explain the change in direction of the ball? Yes it's slight (I've watched the clip at least 10 times and other clips of the same piece of action none of which are any clearer) but it can't be explained by ball spin/bounce as the ball isn't spinning and and the movement is at the top of the bounce.

You say that but how do you explain the change in direction of the ball? Yes it's slight (I've watched the clip at least 10 times and other clips of the same piece of action none of which are any clearer) but it can't be explained by ball spin/bounce as the ball isn't spinning and and the movement is at the top of the bounce.
It comes from De Gea who hit it well and the ball has enough momentum and spin when hitting the ground(ground is also not even probably) to be ever so slightly moved. Hitting the ground it will take other spin into it and will follow it through when going past.There is no changes to ball trajcetor or spin(that u can see from the ball pattern) if it moves past Bruno.

Yeah seems like a natural bounce to me. And I'm not sure if I would use the word "honesty" to describe a player who drops down and screams like he was bombed with napalm 'when opposing player gets closer than 10 meters.

Shaun Logan
@shaunlogan10
·
May 18, 2021
Was thrown to Luke in a good manner. Nothing aggressive. Was told by the Stewards I’m facing a 3 year ban. All paid up for Gdańsk next week and this looks like it could be the end of the road for me. Was a peaceful gesture that was taken out of context. Luke shaw laughed...🇾🇪

Jimmy McBride
@jimmymcbride1
Lad who threw the green & gold scarf on to @LukeShaw23 when he was taking the corner got hauled out by the security just after the goal ... wouldn’t mind Luke was laughing & so where half the stewards around the pitch it’s not like it was anything that could cause him any harm ☹️

Luke Shaw
@LukeShaw23
I understand completely, first match back at old Trafford , emotions are high. I know there was nothing aggressive towards what you did. I will try my best to speak with someone and sort it out 👍🏽