The Manchester United Thread

It’s going to be another up and diwn season with cases isn’t it? Certainly initially.

Makes absolutely no difference. Even with a double jab you can still catch and pass on covid. So there will always be positive tests.
Ofcourse you can, specialy if different type of covid is circeling around. My case was that this year could see it a bit easier as players would be vacinated.
But I dont think people will be allowed to stadium at full capacity for entire season. There will be definetly rise in cases during the season.

Ofcourse you can, specialy if different type of covid is circeling around. My case was that this year could see it a bit easier as players would be vacinated.
But I dont think people will be allowed to stadium at full capacity for entire season. There will be definetly rise in cases during the season.

Sadly, I make you right.

Yeah if you read between the lines the govt is already preparing for another lockdown come Autumn, they're just not saying it outright.

How is Martial?
Will be starting Sancho, Cavani, Greenwood front 3?
He’s back in training just not full training yet. Will be fit start of season.

Yeah I would guess those 3 starting. Also I guess that’s why the likes of Elanga, James, Diallo won’t be going out.

TONAL_CREST_Black-%C2%AB61516982975744_thumb.jpg

by
Communications Department
30 July 2021 14:30

Manchester United have issued an important update after being forced to cancel Saturday's friendly with Preston North End...
"After further testing yesterday [Thursday] and today [Friday], we can confirm that there are no positive cases within the first-team group.
“Following consultation with the Premier League, they are satisfied that all COVID protocols have been followed correctly and the squad can return to training immediately."

How long has Rashford been running around with that busted shoulder, it feels like I've been hearing about this for years.