The Manchester United Thread

The integrated recruitment team involving Solskjaer and John Murtough worked on the Raphael Varane and Sancho deals, with serious input from the scouting, analytics and negotiation teams, plus the coaches and Darren Fletcher #mufc #mujournal

[Athletic]

The scouting - Jim Lawlor and Marcel Bout

Analytics - Mick Court

Real Madrid's final proposal to Raphaël Varane was worth more than the contract he has agreed with #mufc, which is understood to be worth around £20m per season including image rights and bonuses #mulive [@TelegraphDucker]

Raphaël Varane had been eyeing a move to #mufc as far back as last summer when he, his brother and confidante were looking seriously at his options and had joined CAA Base agency around that time #mulive [@TelegraphDucker]

John Murtough and Darren Fletcher had a presentation with Raphaël Varane's camp about the culture and philosophy of #mufc, their plans and what they could offer the player. It was said to be persuasive and impressive #mulive [@TelegraphDucker]

Raphaël Varane had been eyeing a move to #mufc as far back as last summer when he, his brother and confidante were looking seriously at his options and had joined CAA Base agency around that time #mulive [@TelegraphDucker]

'These divvy's will break the bank for me. Target them!'

Diallo getting rave reviews about his performance in the Olympics. Especially against Germany yesterday. Could of had 3 assists for better finishing from his team mates.

#mufc squad to face Brentford: Heaton, Kovar, Grant, Dalot, Williams, Wan-Bissaka, Mengi, Tuanzebe, Fish, Mata, Pereira, Garner, Levitt, Hannibal, Galbraith, Van de Beek, Matić, Greenwood, Pellistri, Lingard, James, Shoretire, Elanga, Hugill #mulive [men]

Great finish by Elanga.
I'm watching the match on one screen and playing Far Cry 5 on the other.

Beers, games and Footie!! The perfect Wednesday.

Is it just me or clubs are moving much quicker this year than usually.