The Manchester United Thread

I said that he can be reckless on the ball, not often but he can. And it was as a proof to the statement that "not even Van Dijk is perfect". I took Van Dijk as a example because he's the closest thing to complete defender that is.
If we're going that in-depth with semantics, any player can be reckless on the ball. Everyone, even Toni Kroos, has had the occasional misplaced pass that leaves the team on a lurch. When you bring up that side of his game, it's almost as if that's a flaw in his game when it's actually one of his biggest strengths.

It's like saying "even Ronaldo isn't perfect as his shooting can be erratic". Yeah, he has shots that threatens Row z more often than the GK but so does every forward. Doesn't mean it's a weakness in his game.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Manchester United are still working on Bruno Fernandes new contract, talks on and priority since July. He’s happy to stay: negotiations ongoing on his salary. #MUFC Pogba stays, as always said - Man Utd are in talks again with Raiola on Paul’s contract. No agreement yet but optimism around this time.

If we're going that in-depth with semantics, any player can be reckless on the ball. Everyone, even Toni Kroos, has had the occasional misplaced pass that leaves the team on a lurch. When you bring up that side of his game, it's almost as if that's a flaw in his game when it's actually one of his biggest strengths.

It's like saying "even Ronaldo isn't perfect as his shooting can be erratic".
What semantics? You're making something out of nothing and you're hanging onto it like your life depends. I have under to circumstances said that Van Dijk is bad on the ball. Its really irritating when someone is putting words into your mouth. And really f rude.

What semantics? You're making something out of nothing and you're hanging onto it like your life depends. I have under to circumstances said that Van Dijk is bad on the ball. Its really irritating when someone is putting words into your mouth. And really f rude.
If you notice with my initial post, I didn't call you by name nor did I use that phrase so you're kinda putting words in my mouth now but anywho, this has gone on for a bit longer than I would've liked.

Cheers.

If you notice with my initial post, I didn't call you by name nor did I use that phrase so you're kinda putting words in my mouth now but anywho, this has gone on for a bit longer than I would've liked.

Cheers.
Same as for the other guy, if you're going to talk BS about me, don't talk at all. Lad.

Was on MUTV mate. You were the better team for most parts. The size difference in the 2 sides was noticeable. We shot ourselves in the foot playing out from the back. But that’s gonna happen as it’s how we want to play. Nearly all these are 1st yr scholars with a new manager. It’s gonna take time and a few bumps I feel.

Ta mate.

Wonder why didn't show it? Unless it was just a clash between the dinner time first-team game? 🤷‍♂️

I've said on multiple occasions that Van Dijk is the best CB in the world. Only one with the bs here is you. If you can't apologize for insulting me then stop writing to me.

The only one here with this B/S is me?

Jesus, you're a piece of work. With a F short memory.

When I've something to apologise for, I readily will. Here I haven't. Much to the angst of your online ego no doubt. The same way it won't allow you to apologise for talking ***** on van Dijk. So you can politely stick yer semantics as everyone knows exactly what you were implying across that discussion.

We all know VVD is world class. But he’s not perfect either

No player's perfect. Never has been. Never will be.

But he's been as close to perfection as there possibly could be bar that start of last season. Which wasn't anything like a real ******* football season worth much of anything. We're talking about one of the GOAT all time here already and that's NO exaggeration. An absolute dominant, game-changer both ends of the pitch that the opposition **** themselves over facing when he's on the team sheet.

Unless you have an agenda. Which certain folk do and readily express.

The only one here with this B/S is me?

Jesus, you're a piece of work. With a F short memory.

When I've something to apologise for, I readily will. Here I haven't. Much to the angst of your online ego no doubt. The same way it won't allow you to apologise for talking ***** on van Dijk. So you can politely stick yer semantics as everyone knows exactly what you were implying across that discussion.
You have issues dude. Seek help.

In an interview last week, Klopp insisted that he could understand the massive spending undertaken by City and Chelsea, with the backing of their super-rich owners.

But he expressed surprised that United have also broken through nine figures this close season, with the £73m signing of Jadon Sancho and addition of Raphael Varane for a basic £34m - business which prompted the Liverpool manager to claim “I don’t know how they do it.”

Solskjaer, however, insisted that United operate within the structures of financial fair play and their expenditure is based only on their massive commercial income.

“We are a well run club,” he said. “We do have a lot of fans out there and we do have good sponsorship deals.

“How we get the money, as a manager you want more and more. I have heard 'no' a few times.

How other clubs run their clubs, there are different models at different clubs. I have started buying electric cars! That is all I want to say about that situation.”
LOL

Jesus. That ego really does know NO bounds.

I need help ...... Yet the only one who ever has issues with me is you?

You work out the common denominator.
You're accusing me of something I didn't do, I've presented you a proof why you're wrong, said why I wrote what I wrote and yet you're choosing to believe fkin nonsense you created in your head. I even said VVD is the best defender in the football(not just today) , but somehow I'm s*itting on him. What do you want me to aplogize for? For telling the truth that VVD isn't a perfect footballer?

You're accusing me of something I didn't do, I've presented you a proof why you're wrong, said why I wrote what I wrote and yet you're choosing to believe fkin nonsense you created in your head. I even said VVD is the best defender in the football(not just today) , but somehow I'm s*itting on him. What do you want me to aplogize for? For telling the truth that VVD isn't a perfect footballer?

Not just in my head genius.

And you've presented no proof of anything. You inferred he was ***** on the ball. No matter how much you want to hide behind the semantics of the wording. Which was utter B/S to begin with. Reckless with the football is the very LAST thing he ever has been. You went across multiple posts chatting utter ***** on Maguire and trying to ake him into something he never will be by slighting van Dijk.

And throwing in the 'oh, I said van Dijk was World class' faux praise doesn't change that.

But hey, you aren't getting the apology your ego craves so I thought you didn't want any further discourse?

No player's perfect. Never has been. Never will be.

But he's been as close to perfection as there possibly could be bar that start of last season. Which wasn't anything like a real ******* football season worth much of anything. We're talking about one of the GOAT all time here already and that's NO exaggeration. An absolute dominant, game-changer both ends of the pitch that the opposition **** themselves over facing when he's on the team sheet.

Unless you have an agenda. Which certain folk do and readily express.
GOAT I can’t agree with that sorry mate. He’s been good and very good at that but he’s got a ways yet to be considered one of the goat CBs

Solskjær on Paul Pogba: "As a footballer, when you look around and see good footballers next to you that puts another layer of responsibility on yourself." #mulive

Solskjær: "If you've got a five-year contract or a one-year contract, when you sign for #mufc you have to rise to the challenge of performing on a consistent level." #mulive

Solskjær on Pogba having one year left on his #mufc contract: "I'm not worried whatsoever that the length of any player's contract is changing the level of their motivation and inspiration." #mulive

Solskjær: "We can't expect Bruno to score a hat-trick every time, of course we can't, we can't score five goals every game. That's not how the world works. What I expect is that the attitude and the approach to every game is the right one." #mulive

Solskjær: "That we have the same focus, the right focus, the right professionalism and, with that, I have no worries about Paul [Pogba] whatsoever." #mulive

Solskjær: "Say Paul [Pogba], he's enjoying his football and I've said many times, my job is to make sure we're getting the best out of Paul and Bruno and all the individuals – all the very good players we've got – within a team structure." #mulive

Solskjær: "I knew the headlines were going to be about Paul [Pogba] and Bruno with four assists and three goals [against Leeds] — but it's all the other boys as well and the balance in the team." #mulive