The Manchester United Thread

Because they realize that its a whole different ball game managing a super club like City in the most competitive league in the world to managing Ajax.

Getting good-ish manages just does not work for clubs at the highest level. Chelsea and Juventus tried it with Sarri. Barcelona have tried it with numerous names. United tried it with Moyes and Ole. Liverpool tried it with Rodgers.

The current headline rumour grabber Pochetino would be a far more realistic shout for City.

He was the coach of Bayern’s B team. Hardly, one of Pep’s main guys.
Who was called up to help train with the first team under Pep who speaks highly of him. Who endorsed him to the Barca board to replace Komen. I’m not saying he would be a success but you can’t say he will flop either.

You know it's happening .....

1637583044631.png

Seems perfect fit for me. I watch Ajax loads and there so similar in the way that Pep has City setup.

We will see how he handles the step up that will eventually come. Cant be that bad as your making out if Pep had him as one of his main guys at Bayern the time he was there.

Will see I guess.
Ajax use a lot more verticality in their movements compared to city. City typically try to get the ball into wide positions and drill low crosses/cut backs into the box or get the ball to one of them lads in half spaces to spam crosses into the back post (so KdB basically).

I can predict what city do when they attack whereas Ajax are a bit more fluid.

Why would Poch come out directly and say PSG can do one Utd is the team I want. It just doesn’t happen lol. It’s always behind close doors with agents involved etc. It would be career suicide to come out and directly say I hate here I’m going to go somewhere else.

Why would Poch come out directly and say PSG can do one Utd is the team I want. It just doesn’t happen lol. It’s always behind close doors with agents involved etc. It would be career suicide to come out and directly say I hate here I’m going to go somewhere else.

Given that he has openly made it known he has a strong love for Paris, and that PSG were the perfect job for both he and Jesus to end theirsabbatical despite numerous other big offers, I think it's fair to assume that it's nothing but pure conjecture from one ITK buffoon bouncing off another until something direct comes from him.

Difference was he wasn’t employed by anyone at the time. He’s free to say as he likes.

He’s in Manchester tomorrow so he’s gonna get asked. I don’t expect him to say yeah **** you owner and **** you Leonardo I’m off to Manchester 😂

Ornstien saying Ten Hag can be got cheap in the summer when his release clause kicks in. But no talks with Utd as of yet. Who are also interested in Pochettino