The Manchester United Thread

He really isn’t. Haven’t seen anything in him to even make me want to have him as a backup. I’d rather we promote Mengi
Mengi who's as injury prone as they come, and even when he plays he's calamity. He has less than 30 professional games at top level and he's soon to be 20? Yeah, Brandon Williams might not be the best player out there, but he's for sure levels above Mengi and a just 18 months older.

Yeah Mengi is decline has been a surprise. Injuries haven’t helped. Brandon Williams can do a job as a squad player in 3 positions

@OptaJoe
10 - Manchester United have scored 10 Premier League goals via substitutes this season, four more than any other side. Indeed, 7 of those substitute goals have come under Ralf Rangnick. Adjustments.

Man Utd begin permanent manager process - shortlist finalised + efforts being made to arrange talks this week #MUFC More @TheAthleticUK

From the article :

- A complicating factor when it comes to holding conversations regarding an appointment is that individuals like Pochettino and Ten Hag are occupying high-profile jobs with major honours to play for, making discussions potentially difficult and sensitive.

- Various stages will now follow as United attempt to run a thorough procedure and get their new man in place with as much time as possible to prepare for the 2022-23 campaign

Telling yer, absolute animals who go in that South Stand. Most don’t even watch the game. Just spend all 90 trying to look as moody as F staring you out. Then they’re straight out ready to attack you when you get out.

Utd fans calling them scum yesterday has no effect as they love that. They revel in being called scum and sing that about themselves. That’s the type of cretin you’re dealing with.

It’s a shame for the genuine, decent Leeds fans but they have more low life shithouses than most any other club. I wrote on it when we played them but this season’s ‘experience’ reminded me just how horrible they are having stupidly hoped they’d improved their time away. And why I’m done going Elland Road. I’m getting too old to stamd having 90 minutes of abuse over death thrown at me.

Now they’ve attacked a player, surely the authorities have to act?!

Telling yer, absolute animals who go in that South Stand. Most don’t even watch the game. Just spend all 90 trying to look as moody as F staring you out. Then they’re straight out ready to attack you when you get out.

Utd fans calling them scum yesterday has no effect as they love that. They revel in being called scum and sing that about themselves. That’s the type of cretin you’re dealing with.

It’s a shame for the genuine, decent Leeds fans but they have more low life shithouses than most any other club. I wrote on it when we played them but this season’s ‘experience’ reminded me just how horrible they are having stupidly hoped they’d improved their time away. And why I’m done going Elland Road. I’m getting too old to stamd having 90 minutes of abuse over death thrown at me.

Now they’ve attacked a player, surely the authorities have to act?!
Fred, Elanga, Pogba all hit by objects 🤦🏻‍♂️🤬