The Manchester United Thread

If you wonder why everyone hates Leeds, look no further from this game @Bujakaa92 . Leeds fans are being terrible human beings.
I have never wondered. Know that there is a bit more majority in douchebags and idiots sadly with their throwing and singing. But i also know that every little thing will be blown overboard if it comes to Leeds. Our history and current idiotic acts are not helping. Also dont like that every fan is put in the same basket. Most of the places i have been i need to point out that I am not from England and condemn those idiots to even taken seriously or start discussions.

You go see thread about Leeds throw things everyone loses their minds, horrible people and the club should be relegated to earth core. But other clubs then ehh few comments that it is not good, but life of football.

Club ofcourse should find out and ban these people. Like every other club should do.

Nice quote from Fred in interview with @fredcaldeira: 'I know I'm not the best player, the most technical, but I give my blood and my life every time I'm on the pitch. As we say in Brazil, I carry the piano for the artists to play.' Says he likes the 'McFred' nickname. #mufc

Nice quote from Fred in interview with @fredcaldeira: 'I know I'm not the best player, the most technical, but I give my blood and my life every time I'm on the pitch. As we say in Brazil, I carry the piano for the artists to play.' Says he likes the 'McFred' nickname. #mufc

I wouldn't be the best or most technical but I love the club and I'd give anything to walk out on the pitch for a kick about and be paid a few hundred grand for the privilege.

Who do I speak to?
Let's make it happen.

Alright, few points:

1) Pogba is a bystander in almost all big games. He'd be more useful if he wasn't on the pitch.
2) Rashford is useless. He lost his brain somewhere in the process. He needs to decide if he's a football player or politician.
3) Ralf needs to change tactic. Lindelof experiment is not working out and Bruno should play behind the striker. No balance in the midfield whatsoever.
4) Balls over the top are non-existent, and its not like there's not been runs from forwards. Need to get Sancho more on the ball.
5) Atletico is showing just how limited some of United players are ( Shaw and Maguire) and Fred is on a island against Atletico midfield. Its a wonder how they didn't score more.
6) **** Leeds, hope they go down and never come back.

Rhythm is a dancer. Anthony Elangaaaa. Ive got that stuck in my head ngl.

Decent result to take back to England but ***** performance overall. Maguire, who’s only redeeming quality is his aerial ability, got beat in the air Joao Felix.

Whats promising is that Rashords contract expires next season.
You could clearly tell Rangnick was talking about him in his after match presser. When saying more players need to be like Elanga and show that good mentality and make those runs in behind and just start enjoying the game. With all the stuff off the field and him playing injured all the time the last couple of seasons under Ole he’s clearly not right upstairs in some way. Completely different player and personality on the pitch atm. I would not be letting him go though not just yet.

Decent result to take back to England …..

Not so sure that will be anymore going forward now the humongous ****** have removed the one leveller for the away team.

Removing the ‘Away Goals Rule’ from extra-time I get. That needed to happen as only having half an hour to score 2 was unfair. But not F around with an integral part of European football and removing it totally.

Last edited:
Looks like a new centre back coming in. Was heavily linked with him in Jan when Jones and Bailly nearly left.

Manchester United are close to sign Manuel Akanji, as already reported. The Swiss defender (who has rejected all #BVB offers) is @ManUtd fan and dreams of the Prem League. According to Bild/Kicker Red Devils have made a concrete offer now: 4-y-contract, €15m salary. Price tag: €30m.

Not so sure that will be anymore going forward now the humongous ****** have removed the one leveller for the away team.

Removing the ‘Away Goals Rule’ from extra-time I get. That needed to happen as only having half an hour to score 2 was unfair. But not F around with an integral part of European football and removing it totally.
Actually forgot about that. Well, it’s better to be level at least going into a home game. I was expecting a shithouse loss in Spain we ended up shithousing the shithouse experts (and I loved every moment of it)

Looks like a new centre back coming in. Was heavily linked with him in Jan when Jones and Bailly nearly left.

Manchester United are close to sign Manuel Akanji, as already reported. The Swiss defender (who has rejected all #BVB offers) is @ManUtd fan and dreams of the Prem League. According to Bild/Kicker Red Devils have made a concrete offer now: 4-y-contract, €15m salary. Price tag: €30m.
This has Ralf written all over it(although he isn’t u24). Kind of deals we should be going after as opposed to signing players to sell shirts.
He’s a solid pickup that can go up a couple gears under the right coaching
Most certainly better than his partner Zagadou

my ideal signing with be Gvardiol however

Last edited:
Back