The Manchester United Thread

This has Ralf written all over it(although he isn’t u24). Kind of deals we should be going after as opposed to signing players to sell shirts.
He’s a solid pickup that can go up a couple gears under the right coaching
Most certainly better than his partner Zagadou.

Honestly never seen him outside of last weeks European tie when he was abysmal. So I can’t speak on him even after tonights Ibrox return.

But defo smacks of Rangnick yeah. 👍🏻

Honestly never seen him outside of last weeks European tie when he was abysmal. So I can’t speak on him even after tonights Ibrox return.

But defo smacks of Rangnick yeah. 👍🏻

I don’t think he played against rangers, that was Hummels and Zagadou (the latter was terrible)

Fantastic win in the FA youth cup just. 2-1 against a very good Leicester that knock out City and are unbeaten in 15 matches. Absolutely dominate them especially second half.

Garnacho with both our goals. 2 great goals also. Some really special players in this group all the way through! Ralf was there watching and can’t be anything other than impressed.

Let’s see who we get in the semi final.

Let you know out of interest how he is tonight.

He wasn’t involved in their squad at all last night so nottin to comment on there. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Save to say VAR is just asP poor in the Europa League as it is in England. Emre Can is just as P poor as he was way back when an Anfield. And Jude Bellingham needs to be Edwards parting gift this summer.

He wasn’t involved in their squad at all last night so nottin to comment on there. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Save to say VAR is just asP poor in the Europa League as it is in England. Emre Can is just as P poor as he was way back when an Anfield. And Jude Bellingham needs to be Edwards parting gift this summer.
Next summer he’s gonna be in demand from everyone. He won’t leave as well as Haaland and the a few others that won’t sign new contracts. He will be there after this summer.

…And Jude Bellingham needs to be Edwards parting gift this summer.
he’ll cost you a fortune lol. Dortmund would be even more unwilling to let him leave than Sancho
Also depends on what happens with Haaland. No way they’d lose him and Haaland in one summer

The way things are going Haaland may end up disappearing as quickly as he became a star, I think he missed more games during 2 years at Dortmund than Lewandowski missed in last 10 years. Kid may look like he's some cyborg that was made in a lab, but you just cannot be both this big, fast and dynamic, without being prone to injuries.

I think he's gonna need to change his playstyle and become more of a Drogba type if he wants to have a long career.

With one of Akanji/Zagadou leaving + Haaland, they are in no rush to sell Jude. He'll go for hefty amount probably at the end of the next season and Moukoko will prob follow him ( unless he doesn't sign a new deal).

Back