The Manchester United Thread

Is that Moukoko lad as good as he is in the game? 😂

He doesn’t start much for Dortmund but anytime I’ve watched him, he’s looked tidy…a bit on the raw side
Nope, and probably won't be since he can have max potential if I'm not mistaken.

Too many points like these have been spurned by a lack of clinical edge to say the least. Probably the first time I’ll say we’ve played well in both halves and should’ve blown watford away at half time
Also, what will it take to drop Ronaldo?

Too many points like these have been spurned by a lack of clinical edge to say the least. Probably the first time I’ll say we’ve played well in both halves and should’ve blown watford away at half time
Also, what will it take to drop Ronaldo?
Yeah, about Ronaldo, who's going to play up top? I do agree a new striker is needed if Ronaldo can't find his form. English football seem a bit too much for him right now.

I think I’d view that as a point gained as much as two dropped, 👀

I mean I know its P poor to not beat Watford at home. But given no F else wants to take control of 4th, and it will probably be a record low or some **** to clinch it. every point helps.

What’s Cavani up to these days? I’d pluck Charlie McNeil at this point
Injured/can't be arsed. Who knows. Ronaldo is misfiring, Rashford is misfiring and Elanga is needed on the wing, right? Like there's no one. Wouldn't be surprised to see McNeil called up if he's fit. Though Hugill is probably a bit closer to the first team.

I think I’d view that as a point gained as much as two dropped, 👀

I mean I know its P poor to not beat Watford at home. But given no F else wants to take control of 4th, and it will probably be a record low or some **** to clinch it. every point helps.
Nah, once again combination of terrible finishing and comical final third decision making are costing United. Def 2 points dropped. If any other team was presented with those chances it would be a proper battering.

Yeah what looked like great attacking options come season start. Due to one reason or another we are seriously struggling there atm. Bar Elanga and Sancho the rest are absolutely useless atm!!

Back