The Manchester United Thread

We'll now be playing you midweek at Anfield at some point BTW whenever that gets rearanged.

Since Ralf Rangnick became interim manager at Man Utd, no team has created more chances in the Premier League [160] @optastats

What should I do with this information TOD?
Will it make the next Manchester United match I watch better in any way?

Lie down on the couch there Mr Dreams.
Tell me... How do you feel as a football supporter at the moment?

What should I do with this information TOD?
Will it make the next Manchester United match I watch better in any way?

Lie down on the couch there Mr Dreams.
Tell me... How do you feel as a football supporter at the moment?
I don’t want to be responsible for someone else’s death 😋

Not really into football or stuff in current situation, but at least this made me chuckle.

1646344755070.png

The semifinal line-up for the FA Youth Cup is now complete, after Nottingham Forest defeat Blackburn 1-3 in their quarter final.

Man Utd v Wolves / Chelsea v Nottingham Forest

JUST IN: #mufc are understood to have met with managerial candidates and are believed to be working towards making a decision in the next few weeks. They would like the new man to be fully involved in constructing the squad for next season #mujournal [@lauriewhitwell]

Because any names mentioned have the time to both talk to other clubs and plan their squads for next season ….. Whilst being involved with their current clubs fight for domestice and European honours. 🤦‍♂️

They’ll try and make a story out of nothing. And the day before the derby at that.

Absolute state.

Paris Saint-Germain president have made it clear in the last 24 hours that Mauricio Pochettino 'absolutely' cannot leave. [@MikeVerweij]

Ralf Rangnick is a fan of Erik ten Hag, and is very charmed by his style of football. And encouraged after initial talks [@MikeVerweij]

Because any names mentioned have the time to both talk to other clubs and plan their squads for next season ….. Whilst being involved with their current clubs fight for domestice and European honours. 🤦‍♂️

They’ll try and make a story out of nothing. And the day before the derby at that.

Absolute state.
You need to sell subs somehow mate

Manchester United have reached full agreement to sign talented defensive midfielder Toby Collyer [born in 2004] from Brighton for their youth team, per @TheSecretScout_ #MUFC Collyer has already captained England at all youths team.

Back