The Manchester United Thread

Telegraph Sport

@TelegraphSport

Old Trafford could be bulldozed and rebuilt under plans by Manchester United owners the Glazers | @TelegraphDucker and @jimw1 https://telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/03/14/old-trafford-could-bulldozed-rebuilt-plans-manchester-united/?utm_content=sport&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1647277308-3… #MUFC

The option to demolish Old Trafford is understood to be real and is part of the proposals that competing architects and engineers have been examining as they bid for the contract to carry out work on the stadium #mulive [@Ian_Ladyman_DM]

Done deal, Toby Collyer will join Manchester United as contracts have been signed today. Talented midfielder born in 2004 leaves Brighton to join Man United youth team #MUFC Collyer has already captained England youths and he signs with United on a three year and half deal.

As much as I love Madrid, if Utd could find 2 goals the second half I’d be appreciative.

F hate Simeone’s Atleti.

Pogba's in. Game over. Maybe now United can focus on getting that top4.

Went down to 10 men when Rashford came on. It was already hard enough playing against 12. Picture perfect Simeone team performance 😡

Without talking about refereeing decisions, we go shithoused in the first half. Played well but conceded a rather tame goal. Collective blame goes to DDG, Dalot and ofc, Maguire

Just HOW F simple are Ferdinand, Hargreaves and Scholes to not understand what Rangnick's role is the second half of this season? 🤦🏼‍♂️

Neville's B/S takes some beating but that was proper cringe the nonsense they were coming out with after that game.

There really needs a complete overhaul of TV pundits. The standards are getting worse and worse.

Just HOW F simple are Ferdinand, Hargreaves and Scholes to not understand what Rangnick's role is the second half of this season? 🤦🏼‍♂️

Neville's B/S takes some beating but that was proper cringe the nonsense they were coming out with after that game.

There really needs a complete overhaul of TV pundits. The standards are getting worse and worse.

Rangnick’s only crime is not being their mate 🤷🏽‍♂️
Kinda hilarious as I’ve never seen scholes go that hard on Solskjaer the way he did with Rangnick. Even suggested a manager’s tactics plays a massive role in player performances. All I ask is where was that standard this past 3 years? Hard to take them seriously at this point.

Still think we played well. Just got Simeoneed. How Atletico Madrid fans can watch that every week 🤷🏻‍♂️ And anyone who can’t see the good things Rangnick has done are just daft. But hey like Leg said there not his mate.

Rangnick’s only crime is not being their mate 🤷🏽‍♂️ …..

Bottom line.

Which makes it even more of a disgrace that they’re on the telly. How can anyone trust anything they say when they have such an agenda to start with? You’re paid to be objective. Not defend your bezzie.

Last edited:
Rangnick’s only crime is not being their mate 🤷🏽‍♂️
Kinda hilarious as I’ve never seen scholes go that hard on Solskjaer the way he did with Rangnick. Even suggested a manager’s tactics plays a massive role in player performances. All I ask is where was that standard this past 3 years? Hard to take them seriously at this point.
You hit the nail on the head there. When Ole was in charge it was the players at fault now it seems as if 90% of the time it is the manager at fault with these ex-United players. It can't have changed that drastically in a matter of months....

Ronnie staying for his last year next season.
Great. Now to give Pogz new contract and bring Herrera from PSG and all will be good. Phil Jones is also back, thats a new signing!

On more serious note, having Ronaldo for one more year is one worry less for United. Had he left as well, we are looking at striker, left winger, midfielder, defender and a rb for United to sign.

Great. Now to give Pogz new contract and bring Herrera from PSG and all will be good. Phil Jones is also back, thats a new signing!

On more serious note, having Ronaldo for one more year is one worry less for United. Had he left as well, we are looking at striker, left winger, midfielder, defender and a rb for United to sign.
Even with him staying they still need all those positions, seeing as Cavani is going at the end of his contract.

Back