The Manchester United Thread

DDG is like what? 32 years old? He’s past that stage of trying to adapt his game. Only manager we’ve had that even tried to mold him into some thing of a sweeper keeper was LVG. Then we hired Jose whom discouraged that (we played a low block anyways).
Maybe, probably. But maybe not. If ETH comes then we'll see for sure. Also, speaking of ETH, Onana aint half bad.

Needing is one thing but getting is another. If they had of got rid of certain players last season when there were interested parties instead of trying to get the extra few pounds out of the deal then there would probably be some extra money in the pot. Unfortunately the likes of Mata, Martial, Lingard and Pogba weren't sold. Now they are either on the way out on a freebie or in the case of Martial not worth the price the club wants. Personally I cannot see the transfers being huge this summer, maybe a new CB and Fwd but that will be it, the rest of the changes to the squad will probably come from the U23's.
Pogba is the one that irks me the most. He should’ve sold 2 summers ago but for some reason, Solskjaer kept trying to convince him to stay. A little bit of ruthlessness, he would’ve been gone by now.
If you think back to when we sold Beckham, the club wanted more than £25 million for him to Fergie brute forced the transfer which meant we didn’t get as much as we could.

Shouldn't be, think his ban expired in November. Yeah, just checked, he started last 4 games for Ajax.

Also, his ban is one of the softest doping bans.
Ah yes, I do recall watching him play against Benfica. He was directly at fault for the goal they conceded however (although, I’m being harsh considering he hadn’t played football for close to a year)

Pogba is the one that irks me the most. He should’ve sold 2 summers ago but for some reason, Solskjaer kept trying to convince him to stay. A little bit of ruthlessness, he would’ve been gone by now.
If you think back to when we sold Beckham, the club wanted more than £25 million for him to Fergie brute forced the transfer which meant we didn’t get as much as we could.
Yep he should have been gone when he first started whining but what's done is done the club have lost out again with him, likewise with Lingard.

That’s huge and smashes the attendance for a womens match by miles!

I’m told that Manchester United have sold 25,000 tickets for this weekend’s WSL game against Everton at Old Trafford. Tickets still available via http://tickets.manutd.com.

Please just let him go!!!

Paul Pogba on joining Paris Saint-Germain one day: “Why not? It’s always nice to play with your teammates in the national team and club”, tells Le Figaro via @hadrien_grenier #PSG “I don’t know if it’s gonna be with Man Utd or another club but what I want is to win trophies”.

At the end of the season, Rangnick is set to stay at Old Trafford for an additional two years in a consultancy role. Has been key in identifying the incoming manager, along side John Murtaugh and Darren Fletcher @sistoney67 #MUFC