The Manchester United Thread

At the end of the season, Rangnick is set to stay at Old Trafford for an additional two years in a consultancy role. Has been key in identifying the incoming manager, along side John Murtaugh and Darren Fletcher @sistoney67 #MUFC

Yeah, I'm so glad Ralf was on the case and we are paying him £8 million to tell us who Erik ten Hag is (y)
I don't know how we could have identified a suitable manager without him.

Well... They could have rang any United fan and got the same information for free, but that's beside the point.

Yeah, I'm so glad Ralf was on the case and we are paying him £8 million to tell us who Erik ten Hag is (y)
I don't know how we could have identified a suitable manager without him.

Well... They could have rang any United fan and got the same information for free, but that's beside the point.
I mean, it’s a 2 year consultancy mate. He’ll have more days with regards to recruitment etc.

Good 3-1 win over Everton in the first womens WSL match at OT in front of 30,000 fans. Womens record. Alessio Russo with 2 headers. And Katie Zelem from the spot

01165E3D-EB4E-4F74-9B36-C490449CE92D.jpeg

It’s utterly mad that Utd are VERY publicly playing this out. I mean it’s not like they are a PLC or anything with obligations to shareholders. 🤦‍♂

The best I can reason is that they are trying to judge public opinion on who the fans prefer. Or else why else would you have all the constant, designed leeks and seemingly VERY public interviews? And then you sell whoever hets the gig as being ‘Ralfs man!’ To justify that farcical situation.

Big Ed leaves and the absolute shitshow continues. The more things change, the more they stay exactly the same. Whats Einsteins definition of madness again …..

With the the one common dominator through the madness continuing raking it in over the pond.

To be fair Scouse it was common knowledge that ETH was getting interviewed but then again nothing has come to light about anyone else being interviewed (although it would appear two other un-named individuals have also been interviewed) it has all been media speculation that they want to speak to Poch, Enrique etc. Unfortunately with the current situation the club find themselves in on the field the media are making an even bigger meal out of it than what they would if it saw some other club. Consider who the 'advice' is coming from and his back history on how Woody treated him. It is interesting to note as well that Richard Arnold the guy who has replaced Woody is having nothing to do with the actual interview process he is leaving it to the 'football' element of Murtough and Fletcher and will only meet up with the candidates after the interview process has been completed.

It's P poor and totally unprofessional mate to have it play out publically and the leeks have got worse since Solksjaer's gone if anything. That can't be objectively denied.

The media are being fed from somewhere within the toxicity that continues to be Manchester United under Glazer rule.

And that's not even getting into how you'd feel as an Ajax fan. Which I'd imagine would be for ten Haag to F off now after rubbing his current employer's nose in it VERY publically whilst they still have a season to conclude.

Just because I was mooching around YouTube last night and one of the things that popped up was what United mates tell me is still the loudest and greatest Old Trafford night in Europe-

It's P poor and totally unprofessional mate to have it play out publically and the leeks have got worse since Solksjaer's gone if anything. That can't be objectively denied.

The media are being fed from somewhere within the toxicity that continues to be Manchester United under Glazer rule.

And that's not even getting into how you'd feel as an Ajax fan. Which I'd imagine would be for ten Haag to F off now after rubbing his current employer's nose in it VERY publically whilst they still have a season to conclude.
Even before Ole was sacked it was a well known fact that ETH was getting itchy feet at Ajax so it's not all coming from the Manchester United end to be fair. Yes there have been leaks from the club which have increased mainly it seems to former players and gutter press both of whom have taken great delight in spreading it further, clearly there is an element at Old Trafford that needs weeding out ASAP and hopefully it will be prior to next season. Don't forget although Woody has left the CEO post he has still been knocking around and doesn't actually leave until next month until then Arnold won't really have total control over things.