The Manchester United Thread

...... And Hannibal showed more fight than the lot of em have all season. Those 2 and Elanga are the only ones to come out with any credit after that.

Yer messing aren't yer? Hannibal should have walked if Atkinson wasn't such an inept referee, Ridiculous stupidity in quick succession as he did his best to get a red. And Elenga's want for throwing his hands in the air and screaming at everyone but his own ***** crosses/ passes, is a very poor look indeed. Not least on a young player's attitude.

Not one single Utd player comes out with any credit from what is by far and away the single worst Utd side I've ever seen.

Which is quite the impressive achievement from Wreck-It Ralph considering he's making the PE Teacher look competent. And he's the one advising on a rebuild ........ 🤦🏼‍♂️

Which is quite the impressive achievement from Wreck-It Ralph considering he's making the PE Teacher look competent. And he's the one advising on a rebuild ........ 🤦🏼‍♂️

There’s some recency bias here mate considering performances were slipping fast under Solskjaer (plus we got gobbedsmacked by you lot 5-0 at OT of all places)

I expected this result today as I was sure majority of this lot don’t understand what it is to put on that shirt.

Ralf is probably a ***** manager but there’s no one I’d trust more with given the full responsibility of overseeing a rebuild than him. He’s been handicapped by an unbalanced squad coupled with injuries (so much we had no left back playing today)

You're not normally one for excuses mate but that's full of them. He's been there long enough to not put forth that total shitshow of absolutely nothing. Everyone, rightly, wanted Solksjaer binned for that. What's the difference?

He talks a good game. And there it ends. This is the worst Utd side I've ever seen. And the quietest I've ever heard a Utd away crowd reflects that. But all the best to you mate if you believe the players that will be left, and they'll be a good few rolling over, will buy into any new manager he hand picks when he's totally lost every last one of them as it is. Or that he'll be able to work and rebuild anything when the whole structure is still F from the snakes head on down.

I hope that hope works out for you.

You're not normally one for excuses mate but that's full of them. He's been there long enough to not put forth that total shitshow of absolutely nothing. Everyone, rightly, wanted Solksjaer binned for that. What's the difference?

He talks a good game. And there it ends. This is the worst Utd side I've ever seen. And the quietest I've ever heard a Utd away crowd reflects that. But all the best to you mate if you believe the players that will be left, and they'll be a good few rolling over, will buy into any new manager he hand picks when he's totally lost every last one of them as it is. Or that he'll be able to work and rebuild anything when the whole structure is still F from the snakes head on down.

I hope that hope works out for you.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to make excuses for Ralf Rangnick the manager. I’ve always maintained he’s more of a big ideas man than an actual manager. I actually agreed with you up until you mentioned he made solskjaer look competent (I mean we aren’t any better off but with how performances were under solskjaer since Leeds, it’s hard to imagine us being worse off).

He’s a DOF acting as a manager. His appointment as an interim, while I understand a secondary reason he was picked, has been shambles. He’s been a disaster as a manager but we’re no worse off solskjaer. My only hope is he can really give the board bollocks to do a proper clear out as opposed to letting some of these players start on a “clean slate”.

I said it when he was appointed. Dont get the hype over Ragnick. Sounds pretty much like the German Biesla to me.

Talks a good game but has won nothing of note.

Also Conte, the one everyone was adamantly against, might just sneak Spurs into Top 4 which would be a monumental achievement all things considered

Only 4-0? Not bad at all.
And not that it matter in the end, but if you call for Hannibals red card, then Naby Keita gets one as well.

Also, fair play to all Liverpool fans last night. Class act.

Yer messing aren't yer? Hannibal should have walked if Atkinson wasn't such an inept referee, Ridiculous stupidity in quick succession as he did his best to get a red. And Elenga's want for throwing his hands in the air and screaming at everyone but his own ***** crosses/ passes, is a very poor look indeed. Not least on a young player's attitude.

Not one single Utd player comes out with any credit from what is by far and away the single worst Utd side I've ever seen.

I rather see that then the other 11 statues on the pitch not giving a toss. And on lucky players Keita was also a lucky boy!

I mean, if we want to go that route, Pogba got a red card on the reverse fixture so he definitely gave a toss aye?
Not likely. Just spitting his dummy out as he was getting ****** over as he was like last night strolling around the place while he was actually on the pitch. Most probably wasn’t even injured!

Definatly Naby Lad could have gone for standing on the lad. No question there. Didn't look too clever live.

Atkinson continues to be an absolutely **** poor career official. Absolutely shocking display from him again last night.

Surely the arl ***** must be close to retirement?

More retests planned for the Chelsea match. And academy matches this weekend

Surprised there wasn’t more after the game. Most Utd lads got off before the lock-in. Never seen your end empty so early. But those that did stay until the end and got kept back. didn’t seem to be doing much of anything bar one anti-Glazer banner the back the road end.

I didn’t leave until Klopp had done his fist bumping.

Chief scout and head of global scouting gone. Ed gone. Hopefully this sees away with those big name or injury prone signings! The only scouts that seem to do there job well are a youth network of scouts for the academy

The moves will be seen as a moment of change in United’s scouting structure and will attempt to streamline an operation which critics have said has become too top heavy.

John Murtough with the advice of Ralf Rangnick has full control of the football operations and has driven some of the changes as he seeks to help turn Manchester United around.

Key to those changes will be the appointment of Erik Ten Hag, who has reached an agreement in principle to become their next permanent manager, as The Athletic revealed earlier this month.