The Manchester United Thread

Yeah, quality toppings at home make all the difference even if the dough comes out wrong.

Starting 11

Attachments

• IMG_8384.jpeg
    IMG_8384.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 8
Suddenly I decided there are better things to do than watching the final.

I feel like a moral victor. Now I know how Liverpool fans feel, f*ck.

Just seen the 2 goals we conceded. So dissapointing. Where was Eriksen picking up Gundogan on both🤦🏻‍♂️

Anyone fill me in on the overall match. From the few bits I read. City dominated but we had some moments we should have scored from. And apparently we was better with Garnacho??

Thanks guys. Think DDG should be doing way better on the second goal. Agree with the thoughts of you both on injuries to key players that would have helped. When you look at the respective benches with the likes of Marhez and There Argentinian STR not even making it off the bench. And then we have McTominey and Wout lol.

Just seen the 2 goals we conceded. So dissapointing. Where was Eriksen picking up Gundogan on both🤦🏻‍♂️

Anyone fill me in on the overall match. From the few bits I read. City dominated but we had some moments we should have scored from. And apparently we was better with Garnacho??
It was a typical City game where even not at their best they still got it over the line thanks to cluth players and being able to bring on immense firepower. Your lot played the game as well as you could've with the personnel on show unfortunately against this City Behomouth you need to be near perfect on the day to even beat them at their worst. Garnacho looks special and surely that is the end of the road for Sancho?