The Manchester United Thread

Ten Hag on Donny van de Beek: "It's his knee. In the long-term it is looking really good and he will be back for the start of pre-season. The rest of the season he is out."

Donny van de Beek

@Donny_beek6
·
I am really disappointed that the season is over for me😔.
After successful surgery, it’s time to start my recovery process and will do everything to come back stronger for this club💪🏻🔴

Thank you all for the lovely messages, they mean a lot to me and my family. 🙏❤️

A new stadium.
Just like old classic cars. You can polish them up. But once the chassis starts to rot, it's time for the scrapyard.

Would you like an old 911 or a new GT4 with modern technology? (If you say old 911 you've obviously never driven one :LOL: ).

#MUFC staff member: "The gaffer is excellent at planning, but having worked under so many managers and being a part of different dressing rooms, I would say his biggest strength is how he reacts - especially in dark moments." @MelissaReddy_ 🔴🇳🇱

One senior player revealed that Ten Hag: "changed our mindset, showed us he is a real leader and believes in us during the worst moments, maybe when we don't know how to believe in ourselves.”

The only bad thing about this win is the Arsenal fans will be p*****g themselves with excitement that the league is over. Which it isn't by any stretch of the imagination.