The Manchester United Thread

Yeah that reeks of BS. And likely why no one reputable has reported it. And most of the chat threads on other forums have locked up the chat.

Yeah that reeks of BS. And likely why no one reputable has reported it. And most of the chat threads on other forums have locked up the chat.
Maybe lets wait and see, cant call everything BS, what would your rumor thread look like then :D ?
Has been said that pictures, evidence has been fowarded.

Maybe lets wait and see, cant call everything BS, what would your rumor thread look like then :D ?
Has been said that pictures, evidence has been fowarded.
Yeah let’s see but I’ve seen about 4 different articles from the same country saying different things. And nothing from any Utd corrospondants

Looks like could be raising some decent cash this summer for our unwanted players.

30m Henderson
15/20m each Elanga & Fred
40m McTominey
50m Maguire
8m Telles

Not seen any links for Bailly, Tuanzebe, Williams yet. No idea what’s happening with Sabitzer, DVB, Martial, Greenwood, Wout

Getting rid of Maguire for the price of Kim min-Jae is a massive upgrade to our defence while saving on massive wages also. Add to that the sale of Tuanzebe and Bailly. We have saved on wages and make a profit while massively upgrading our CB department.

Getting rid of Maguire for the price of Kim min-Jae is a massive upgrade to our defence while saving on massive wages also. Add to that the sale of Tuanzebe and Bailly. We have saved on wages and make a profit while massively upgrading our CB department.
I dont see world where club buys Maguire for 50m on those wages. Specially as you have already new guy ready. Clubs will low ball as much they can, because they know u need to get rid.

I dont see world where club buys Maguire for 50m on those wages. Specially as you have already new guy ready. Clubs will low ball as much they can, because they know u need to get rid.
Ducker is saying we are going to give him around 10m to compensate for that. Not ideal but I rather the club do that and get rid than have him around when the manager clearly doesn’t see him fit for purpose how he wants to play.

If it happens fair play to Arnold and Murtaugh for backing ETH and not following in Woodwards footsteps

MAJOR BREAKING
🔴
Sheikh Jassim has submitted a fifth big bid for Manchester United
⚫️
Improved offer comes with Friday deadline
🔴
After then, offer stands but no further engagement in negotiations
⚫️
Strong desire to provide transfer
💰
🔴
Wants this done
🖊️
https://dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12169197 #mufc

Glazers plan worked!!

🚨
🇶🇦
Sheikh Jassim's latest offer for Manchester United is around $6.5bn plus $1bn of pledged investment. Nine Two Foundation sources say their offer is at an "enormous premium" on the current share price. [@JacobsBen] #MUFC

I also submitted my bid because at this point, why not try a fiver on it.

It’s clearly not nonsense when every outlet under the sun reported the exact same thing within mins but ok 😋
Alright, what does it do for this thread when every day something 'new' and 'relevant' gets spammed? I'd like for us to have a disscission, rather to be a twitter feed.