The Manchester United Thread

That is utter s.hite from both DeGea and Maguire.
Why can't a ball just be cleared these days?

Defenders should work to make themselves avaialble for a pass here, it's on the goalkeeper to pick an option without 3 white shirts near it.

What did I say when we were reduced to Maguire and Lindelof?
Continue concentrating on the rebuild and write this season off.

They are utter wank.

Looks better for DDG with replays, nasty spin on the ball there.

Whatever happened to proper keepers?
Big lads with balls of steel that would rush a f.ucking T-rex or jump into 9 blokes made out of lightsabres and molotov coctails to clear their area?

I don’t care about who is missing. Who might be playing with a knock or returning from injury or tiredness. That was shocking!!!!

Terrible performance by De Gea. Pretty much story of his career
One step forward, three backwards. Club really needs to clean the 'old spine' very soon.
And yet again, he's not the biggest issue.

Terrible performance by De Gea. Pretty much story of his career
One step forward, three backwards. Club really needs to clean the 'old spine' very soon.
And yet again, he's not the biggest issue.
He’s a symbol of everything wrong which is putting sentiment over rationale.

I don’t care about who is missing. Who might be playing with a knock or returning from injury or tiredness. That was shocking!!!!

What else did you expect with the likes of Maguire and Lindelof starting?
I bought a c.rap ton of beer in my local offie after I closed the shop, and the lad (I know him well), asked If that was to drown my sorrows when United get stuffed.

The immediate answer was "Yes".

Keep rebuilding and turfing out the s.hite. (y)

Yep much to do in the summer. So much dead weight but it’s gonna be almost impossible to get rid of them all and bring in replacements. And the take over of the club is only making things worse the longer it drags on

Back