The Manchester United Thread

Get the **** in lads 🤩 say some things about this team this season but there ability to bounce back can’t be questioned after a set back!!

Think that’s top 4 pretty much done. Baring some monumental claps.

Hopefully the lads will stay out of the knocking shops.
We will have the antibiotics ready just in case.
antibiotic.jpg

I’m afraid not. Say an IG picture of him in a cast

Surprising stat here but he’s never missed a single game in his career due to injury
Yeah I seen the post mate. It’s not a cast it’s a protected padded sock/boot. I had one on for 2 weeks when o badly bruised and had a swollen heel. Fernandes had an ice pack on his after being subbed so likely something similar. Rest and elevation of the leg will sort it out will miss Spurs maybe another tops.

that injury record it’s nuts lol considering how he plays.

It’s better go play there get fit and then come back ready for next season. Then sit on the bench getting the odd mins here and there till the end of the season.
You underestimate the impact Garnacho can have off the bench plus with our mounting injuries, he’s going to see plenty of mins

You underestimate the impact Garnacho can have off the bench plus with our mounting injuries, he’s going to see plenty of mins
He won’t though because he’s not even fit to play yet he’s still only doing physio not full first team training yet. By the time he’s fit and travelled and ready to play their first match in the u20 WC he’s gonna miss 2 league games and the FA Cup final. Least if Argentina do well which they should he’s gonna play plenty and get match sharpness and build his confidence back to before his injury.

He won’t though because he’s not even fit to play yet he’s still only doing physio not full first team training yet. By the time he’s fit and travelled and ready to play their first match in the u20 WC he’s gonna miss 2 league games and the FA Cup final. Least if Argentina do well which they should he’s gonna play plenty and get match sharpness and build his confidence back to before his injury.
Their first match is on May 20th no? If he’s fit by then, I’d much rather he help us with our 4 remaining fixtures (1 of which is a freaking FA cup final)

Back