The Manchester United Thread

If I understand this correctly, this invite happened some time ago and the media just decided to dig it up now?

Why do I feel the media is just hopping on the negative united press train just to get clicks?
it was last year but now is the time to get on the utd hate train it would seem

If I understand this correctly, this invite happened some time ago and the media just decided to dig it up now?

Why do I feel the media is just hopping on the negative united press train just to get clicks?
Because it's Manchester United. City winning treble does not generate as many clicks as watching United's groundsman's brother-in-law's daughter cussing at someone who cut them off on a crossway. It's how it is.

It doesn't matter what your club do, it's Manchester United that generate interest.

My wife has 0 interests when it comes to football, and her newsfeed is filled with United news more than ToD's transfer thread.
Like I said multiple times, by far the biggest club in England, and top 3 in the world.

The England striker that left us this summer. Then said she moved for a better chance of winning the big trophies. And moving to a bigger club.

Well I guess CL isn’t for everyone after Arsenal got knocked out of the CL yesterday and she missed the crucial penalty. And this was against a team that Arsenals squad is around 10 times the value. Karma 😁🤫

Oh and her jab by her brother(agent) about us not been ambitious enough. Well we have just signed one of the hottest young wing prospects in Europe and FB prospects in Europe. Just signed the golden boot winner from the WC. Arguably the best winger in world football in Brazilian Gueyse. And have an agreement for her team mate Kerolin one of the top CM in world football agree to join in Jan when her seasons over. And we are currently in talks for 3 more world class players before the window closes.

might make Mary Earps think twice about wanting to leave to Arsenal. If not she can do one also 😁

Manchester United Women

@ManUtdWomen

·
ℹ️
We can confirm that Adriana Leon has joined Aston Villa on a permanent deal. Thank you for all your efforts in red, @LeonAdriana9
❤️
#MUWomen

Utd women beat Liverpool yesterday in one of their last friendlies 1-3. Toone with 2 goals. And Geyse with the 3rd. Transfer window close tonight. 2/3 players expected to leave on loan. 1 sold. 3/4 incomings all top class. Then 2 more WC players already agreed for January when there seasons end. Been a great window removing some fringe players. Some top academy players with loans to the WSL. And only top class and WC players brought in. Should be a great season if they gel. Especially with CL also. Signing Geyse the forward is basically having the womens version of R9 😁

Utd women beat Liverpool yesterday in one of their last friendlies 1-3. Toone with 2 goals. And Geyse with the 3rd. Transfer window close tonight. 2/3 players expected to leave on loan. 1 sold. 3/4 incomings all top class. Then 2 more WC players already agreed for January when there seasons end. Been a great window removing some fringe players. Some top academy players with loans to the WSL. And only top class and WC players brought in. Should be a great season if they gel. Especially with CL also. Signing Geyse the forward is basically having the womens version of R9 😁
so thay can get it right for the womens team but for the mens its just a utter f up

And you have to remember you’re not talking multi million pound deals. The top 5 deals in women’s game are less than half a million and the highest wage is less than 100k

The first women’s team DOF is definately doing a good job Polly Bancroft assisted by Murtaugh

🤩🤩

Manchester United Women

@ManUtdWomen

·
Adding a #FIFAWWC winner into the mix
🍯
Welcome to United, Irene Guerrero
🤩
❤️
#MUWomen

26-year old Spanish midfielder has signed for United. Guerrero was one of Spain’s captains leading them to World Cup glory.

The experienced midfielder has represented Real Betis (106 appearances/6 goals), Levante (54/4) and Atlético de Madrid (26/0) in her career thus far. 13 assists in 76 league matches for Betis, six of which in her last season there. She made four UWCL appearances for Levante.

Guerrero converted her penalty in the Copa de la Reina final when Atleti beat rivals Real Madrid in the shootout.

168cm tall Guerrero made her international debut in 2019 and has 16 caps and 4 goals for Spain. She’s a childhood Betis fan. I found an inspiring Guardian article about Guerrero and her background here.