The Manchester United Thread

Really can’t wait to see the back of Martial. Youngest 27 year old prospect I’ve ever seen.

I ran that sentence through the Roy Keane translator.

"Martial needs to take a look at himself in the mirror. Then punch himself to death and f.uck off to some halfpenny league where He'll be a f.ucking hero like".

Just returned to training but not first team trading, is gonna be a little while before he’s playing again according to ETH.

NEW: Final decision is made, Manchester United will not let Alejandro Garnacho play the U20 World Cup. In either way, Garnacho will be called up with the senior National Team for the friendly games in June. @gastonedul #MUFC

One word/pointless post.
Just returned to training but not first team trading, is gonna be a little while before he’s playing again according to ETH.

NEW: Final decision is made, Manchester United will not let Alejandro Garnacho play the U20 World Cup. In either way, Garnacho will be called up with the senior National Team for the friendly games in June. @gastonedul #MUFC
Good. Like I said, there’s every chance we’ll need him off the bench to impact games

Last edited:
Huge huge last min winner for the womens team in the title race. Winning 2-3 and keeping the 6 point gap at the top of the table 🤩

Mike Keegan

@MikeKeegan_DM

·
Breaking
🔴
Qatar bid is in (just over £5bn)
⚫️
Offer includes plan to inject significant amount of additional capital and infrastructure investment
🔴
Would remove all debt
⚫️
Now over to the owners... More @mailsport shortly #mufc

Sir Jim Ratcliffe’s offer for #mufc, which values the club higher than Shiekh Jassim’s offer, would see the Glazer family REMAIN as minor shareholders of the club and also REMAIN there dividend rights. [@MikeKeegan_DM]

Just walk away.
Find another interest.

Manchester United are a business. A form of entertainment.
They never put food on your table? You don't owe them a lifelong loyalty?
It's capitalist consumerism through sport.

Just find something else to direct your energy at (y)

Back