The Manchester United Thread

Their first match is on May 20th no? If he’s fit by then, I’d much rather he help us with our 4 remaining fixtures (1 of which is a freaking FA cup final)
That’s IF he’s fit which he may not be no one knows. We won’t need him in the league by then top 4 will be done. And in the fa cup he defo won’t start and won’t have any match fitness anyway. You’re making it out like he’s said **** you Utd I’m off you can do one. I’m sure this has been decided and talked about by ETH with most of the things I’ve mentioned taken in mind.

…We won’t need him in the league by then top 4 will be done. And in the fa cup he defo won’t start and won’t have any match fitness anyway…
From the reports I’m seeing, we are reluctant to let him leave. Also, you sound very optimistic considering our next 4 fixtures are banana peel fixtures. We have spurs away (new manager bounce), Aston Villa (great form), Brighton away and West ham away (fighting for their lives). With our injuries and Casemiro’s drop in form, these aren’t guaranteed 12 points and we need 13 more points to clinch top 4 (10 if we beat spurs)

From the reports I’m seeing, we are reluctant to let him leave. Also, you sound very optimistic considering our next 4 fixtures are banana peel fixtures. We have spurs away (new manager bounce), Aston Villa (great form), Brighton away and West ham away (fighting for their lives). With our injuries and Casemiro’s drop in form, these aren’t guaranteed 12 points and we need 13 more points to clinch top 4 (10 if we beat spurs)
Villa is coming for that spot.

Villa last 10: WWDWWWWWDW. 26pts from 30

ETH on Bruno.

“There are some unavailable. [Lisandro] Martinez, [Raphael] Varane. We have to see how Bruno Fernandes is,” Ten Hag told reporters when asked for an update on his team.

“We don't know yet, he is a question mark. I think for the rest, we are quite okay.”

"It's more often [than not] that players [wear the boot], that we protect them,” he added. "Prevention.

“But it [the ankle] has to settle down so we all have seen he played the full [90-minute] game and it happened in the first half.

“But [the game is] Thursday, so tomorrow is quick but we have to see what is possible.”

Mike Keegan

@MikeKeegan_DM

·
Manchester United sale latest
🔴
Sir Jim Ratcliffe is offering deal in which J & A Glazer STAY
⚫️
Proposal for controlling stake of >50%
🔴
Buys out rest of family but would anger fans and sponsors
⚫️
Qatar bid expected Friday
🔴
Choice likely within days
🖊️
https://dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12017319/Sir-Jim-Ratcliffes-bid-takeover-Man-United-Glazers-stake-club.html #mufc

Utd always win at Tottenham lid.

I know this season is proper ***** and utterly mad, but that's one thing you can always bank on.
The new manager bounce is a beast that defies all logic mate. We also always batter Leeds at Old Trafford (yearly tradition) but ended up drawing 2-2, no thanks to the new manager bounce

Can’t see it but I sincerely hope there is one mate.

As I desperately want a Newcastle win, a surprising Tottenham one to go with it would make for the perfect night.

Can’t see it but I sincerely hope there is one mate.

As I desperately want a Newcastle win, a surprising Tottenham one to go with it would make for the perfect night.
Trying real hard to jinx United. :D
Honestly? This one is banana peel.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH....... Nice :)

I'm always ribbing on Sancho.
Nice to see him shoot instead of stopping for a w.ank.

Far too relaxed in the 2nd half.
Move on... Keep growing.

Time for world of Warships (y)

Back