The Manchester United Thread

I want them gone but that’s not totally true. We can still win things with them in charge. As long as Arnold, Murtaugh, ETH are left alone to the football side of things.
you really think thay will leave them alone cos i dont and thay have never done so in the past

you really think thay will leave them alone cos i dont and thay have never done so in the past
Well so far it seems so. Things have been a lot better since Woodward and a load of top people at the club left last summer

Pavard would be an absolute top signing!

Hojlund to be got for Arsenal match club have announced

Greenwood coming back

So 30 million for Maguire, not to bad. That's only 60% loss on his transfer. I highly doubt both DVdB and McTom are going to leave, so whoever goes first, I think that's gonna be it.

So...
People are talking about Maguire out and Pavard/Todibo in.

Should I be excited, or is it just the usual b.ollox?

Lots of tier 1 people are saying that United accepted and contract wont be an issue. So it might be done by now, who knows.
I would hold my horses regarding Pavard/Todibo.

So...
People are talking about Maguire out and Pavard/Todibo in.

Should I be excited, or is it just the usual b.ollox?
Would defo get get excited about either 2. Both would be a huge upgrade and it’s not
***** journo reporting it either. I’m not surprised and Pavard tbh. Especially as he’s highly rated in 2 positions and he’s worked with ETH before.

Well should hear about Greenwood decision today or over the weekend. Just ****** get on with it so we can move on one way or the other

Ten Hag on Kane: "We have chosen our striker this was the plan + we are really happy. [Kane] is a great striker that's clear, he is a goal-maker. Apart from that he has all the conditions, abilities, you want to see. It is a miss for the Premier League absolutely, we want to play the best." #MUFC

So quick round up of the seasoning opening presser.

Only mid to long term injuries are Malacia, Amad, Mainoo. Henderson, Heaton, Hojlund short term.

Club or ETH never had Kane in their plan.

Maguire will be available till his move is complete.

Happy with Pre season and squad shape and place in terms of levels going into the opening fixture/season.

Mentioned a few youngsters will feature this season and be around the squad.

Surprised that not shared here
1691779373265.jpeg

Chris Wheeler
@ChrisWheelerDM
·
Man Utd move step closer to bringing back Mason Greenwood after consulting women's team, sponsors and fans' groups. Six-month investigation complete but Utd delay announcement.