The Manchester United Thread

Is Onana our target man?
We are passing the ball to him more than anyone else.

Well dull first half. Won the ball back in some great positions with our press. But **** in and around the box. Wolves wasting time since about 10 mins in is annoying lol. I expect about 15 mins extra time after 90 mins.

I do like the overload in CM when the FBs took sometimes in and out of possession. It’s helped with our press and create some decent chances.

Decent signs? That was horrid, best player was the ref for ya. That midfield was non existent.
The press in the first half leading to some good chances. Just a shame we attack like strangers. Second half was second best and lucky. I rather play horrid and win for now than play horrid and drop points😉

What a terrible game. Sloth Rashford is back, Case and Shaw look out of shape and Martinez is a question after last seasons injury. Oh, and it doesn't help when your most direct player in Garnacho lose every ability to control his own body and main creative force misplace almost everything. Luckily, he found AWB who along with Varane was the only positive this game.

Edit:
Sp.

Last edited:
TOD, there weren't any decent signs in that performance.
It was utter w.ank.

C'mon? You are a better fan than that.

What a terrible game. Sloth Rashford is back, Case and Shaw look out of shape and Martinez is a question after last seasons injury. Oh, and it doesn't help when your most direct player in Garnacho lose every ability to control his own body and main creative force misplace almost everything. Luckely, he found AWB who along with Varane was the only positive this game.
It was Fernandes that found AWB

TOD, there weren't any decent signs in that performance.
It was utter w.ank.

C'mon? You are a better fan than that.
I’m not saying it was great. But we had 10 first half pressures and turnovers in their final 3rd in the first half. That’s what I want to see. But we couldn’t sustain it and Wolves dominated second half

Great to see the season start with a win. Not great to see the waaaaay over the top reactions and people jumping off the deep end and calling out players and manager all sorts already 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

We could have a world-ending apocalyptic event and TOD would still find something positive to say.