The Manchester United Thread

Not happy at all. I just can't see myself celebrating at all if Mason scores or something. I would take another 50 years of glazer's reign over bringing him back.
So ******* bitter taste.

It was blatantly understandable ages ago. They would have bought out his contract from the get go and be done with it. The way things went, they want him back in the squad for depth.

I understand we have other rape allegations etc who still play. But there is noone with these kind of evidence of vid, pic, audio that Greenwood has. Dont know UK laws, but it baffles me that he was able to **** bail and contact the victim and in the end manipulate to drop charges.

Will see, but I truly hope for once into your fans that they will sing, yell, show banners of the transcript or play audio when this decision is done. More than sure many opposite fans will try to do it.

It was blatantly understandable ages ago. They would have bought out his contract from the get go and be done with it. The way things went, they want him back in the squad for depth.

I understand we have other rape allegations etc who still play. But there is noone with these kind of evidence of vid, pic, audio that Greenwood has. Dont know UK laws, but it baffles me that he was able to **** bail and contact the victim and in the end manipulate to drop charges.

Will see, but I truly hope for once into your fans that they will sing, yell, show banners of the transcript or play audio when this decision is done. More than sure many opposite fans will try to do it.
See it’s posts like this that grate me. Yes I totally understand your feelings and rightly so you have them. But the other nonsense about manipulation etc I don’t agree with. Your just assuming without any evidence to try making a very bad situation even worse!

and you know for a fact thats what he did

See it’s posts like this that grate me. Yes I totally understand your feelings and rightly so you have them. But the other nonsense about manipulation etc I don’t agree with. Your just assuming without any evidence to try making a very bad situation even worse!

Do you want him to play for United again?
With the information you know to be true, are you happy to see him play for us.

Do you want him to play for United again?
With the information you know to be true, are you happy to see him play for us.
I’ve always thought the whole thing has been fishy from the off. As soon as her family and farthers statements came out. If true what he has been accused of absolutely not.

You think it’s an uncommon thing for r*pe victims to stay with their abusers?

Just imagine if someone said those things, let alone did, to someone you care about.
I would be absolute fuming. But my point still stands. And your comment goes back to the whole of my thoughts thinking the things fishy from the off

I would be absolute fuming. But my point still stands. And your comment goes back to the whole of my thoughts thinking the things fishy from the off
Like, you can hear him saying those things. There's nothing fishy about him being demented.

Like, you can hear him saying those things. There's nothing fishy about him being demented.
Yeah you can hear him. But you gotta admit it’s all a bit sus. From the statement and things that her farther said to the different presses. Going to support him on his court and bail hearings. And everything that’s happened after. Like Anthony or Leg said. If someone had done that to my loved one I would be acting and saying very different.