The Manchester United Thread

One thing I will say apart from a lot of dross at times tonight. A lot of the players looked seriously under cooked and lacking match fitness/sharpness

The press in the first half leading to some good chances. Just a shame we attack like strangers. Second half was second best and lucky. I rather play horrid and win for now than play horrid and drop points😉
True first 10 games are about getting points on the board but **** you made the wolves' forward line look like world-class forwards. Id push Mount on the wings if I was you as Brune/Case/Mount is just too unbalanced for me. Defo see the reason why you are after Amrabat.

Greenwood decision likely Sept int break now according to Whitwall. Womens team are happy for him to have a chance.
Bullshit PR.

Really missed seeing you guys escaping penalty. Seems that PL reffing is back in full swing.

Gary O'Neil says PGMOL's Jon Moss spoke to him after the game and has admitted
@Wolves
should have had a penalty and it was a clear and obvious error.

its 1 game my god folks need to chill

People are critiquing the 1 game.

No mate they’re all ****. The manager is clueless and we are gonna have a poor season!

I didn't see anyone on here saying that.
People watched a game of football where the team played utter s.hite and they are entitled to critique said performance (or lack thereof).

People are critiquing the 1 game.

I didn't see anyone on here saying that.
People watched a game of football where the team played utter s.hite and they are entitled to critique said performance (or lack thereof).
There’s critique then a there’s numpties going off the deep end!

True first 10 games are about getting points on the board but **** you made the wolves' forward line look like world-class forwards. Id push Mount on the wings if I was you as Brune/Case/Mount is just too unbalanced for me. Defo see the reason why you are after Amrabat.
Amrabat, from my understanding, would be Casemiro’s backup. Ten Hag’s original plan was to do something similar to what arsenal do and play with 2 8s with one of our fullbacks…inverting (you won’t like to hear this lol). This inverted fullback would be luke Shaw. The goal is to always give us the numerical advantage in midfield.

It sort of all went wrong with Martinez’s yellow (he got uncharacteristically nervous with each potential challenge afterwards) which meant Luke Shaw was basically covering for him and left Casemiro on his own (for whatever reason, looks unfit) in midfield. The poor performances from certain people (Mount, Garnacho, Rashford to an extent) didn’t help. What I don’t understand is why didn’t Martínez move up to midfield instead. Poor overall tactical setup from Ten Hag. As a result, we made Cunha look like peak Kaka.

Michael McCann
@ThisIsMcCann
·
EXCLUSIVE - DEAL DONE 🚨

Geyse is joining #ManUnited from #FCBFemeni, as per my understanding from multiple sources on both sides. ✅

She has been at Old Trafford to sign, after one season at #Barca.

#BRA #FIFAWWC #football #ManUtd #ManUnited #MUFC #MUWomen #womensfootball

🇳🇴
@muwfcs
·
Kerolin is edging closer to joining Manchester United from North Carolina Courage! [@TTrent4]

🚨🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿| Man Utd chief operating officer Colette Roche:

"We’ve done a really detailed and thorough internal investigation and we’ve asked as many people as we can around what happened and try to understand it beyond the original investigation done by the police."

[@TheAthletic] #MUFC ✅

🚨 Man Utd Head of Fan Engagement Rick McGagh on Mason Greenwood:

"You’d expect us to engage with people who were relevant in terms of stakeholder groups. And now we just need to make the decision. That decision is firmly a decision that’s on us - It’s not accurate to say we’ve had full consultation with the fan advisory board on what decision we’re making. This is not a consultation."

[@TheAthleticFC] #MUFC ✅

You talking about the rapist?

Edit.. posted at the same time. I got my answer.

Not me club officials. And you shouldn’t make statements like that tbh without all the facts.

Contains NSFW material. Open at your own risk
20230814_144314.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
While its impossible due to sensitivity of the topic, please try to keep it as clean as possible. And please use [.spoiler] TEXT HERE [./spoiler] - just remove the dots if there's anything nsfw.

Nemanja Vidic on Rasmus Hojlund: “I heard a lot of good things about him, because I played in Italy and I have a lot of friends there. He's very fast, he's very young and he has a good mentality, so he still has room to develop.” #MUFC