The Manchester United Thread

See it’s posts like this that grate me. Yes I totally understand your feelings and rightly so you have them. But the other nonsense about manipulation etc I don’t agree with. Your just assuming without any evidence to try making a very bad situation even worse!
But we can make some assumptions based on the facts and behaviors we see and are shown. He has never denied it is his voice. These charges do not happen randomly with so graphic evidence. I for one bit dont think there is happy family life they are living. Might be but these acts dont go away, maybe he is changed man, but should take responsibility of what he did.

If we start taking this kind of stance, then all transfer rumors should be stopped. You dont think those are affecting peoples lives?

Mate…you listened to the audio right?
Yes and it’s disgusting but is audio enough. Why did her farther say her phones was hacked to start with. Why was there reports it wasn’t even her in the video or her voice on the recording. Like I said it’s all been weird from the get go!

But we can make some assumptions based on the facts and behaviors we see and are shown. He has never denied it is his voice. These charges do not happen randomly with so graphic evidence. I for one bit dont think there is happy family life they are living. Might be but these acts dont go away, maybe he is changed man, but should take responsibility of what he did.

If we start taking this kind of stance, then all transfer rumors should be stopped. You dont think those are affecting peoples lives?
Yeah but the behaviours shown don’t match the statements from people who are close to the situation.

Great signing!🤩

25-year old Brazilian striker has signed for United from Barcelona. Strong, fast and can finish well with both feet.

She moved to Europe in 2017, joining Real Madrid. Signed for Benfica a year later, scoring 16 goals in her first four games, six of those in a single game. Real re-signed her in 2020. Geyse scored 30 goals in 56 matches for Real.

Played last season at Barca, but failed to become a starter there. She finished the season with six goals in 24 league matches and four goals in 10 appearances in the Champions League. Second in UWCL assists overall and she recorded third highest top speed in the competition. On top of that she of course won the UWCL + Liga F double in Catalunya.

Six goals in 41 international caps is not great to be honest, for such a good team too. She came on as a sub in their 4-0 win over Panama in the WWC group opener, played the first 60 against France and made another late sub appearance against Jamaica.

The striker has also played futsal for a few years and you can see the benefits. I believe she's just under 170cm but uses her lower body strength really well. A different type of a striker to Russo but I'm confident we'll have plenty of joy with her pace up front.

A skillful and technical forward who can play on the wing as well. Barca played her as a RW a lot but I believe we have signed her to be the focal point of the attack. And as said Geyse is quite strong too, but just not the kind of a target striker Russo is. She's decent in the air with her impressive leap. Her movement is superior to Russo and she's better at pressing, in my opinion.

Welcome to United, Geyse!

Yes and it’s disgusting but is audio enough. Why did her farther say her phones was hacked to start with. Why was there reports it wasn’t even her in the video or her voice on the recording. Like I said it’s all been weird from the get go!
But that Manc accent was definitely Greenwood’s voice. So even if it isn’t his girlfriend’s voice, that still sounded like r*ape.

But that Manc accent was definitely Greenwood’s voice. So even if it isn’t his girlfriend’s voice, that still sounded like r*ape.
Yep it 100% sounds like him for sure! And sounds like sexual assault/ attempted rape. This will be my last say on the matter. If it’s true and going on what’s out there on social media then I don’t want him back. But even if he does I will still support the club/team I love but won’t celebrate anything like him scoring or assisting. Do I think it’s a black and white and as it seems no.

Well great news that the supposed news about Martinez being out for a while isn’t true ETH just confirmed he’s available for Spurs match.

Erik ten Hag on signings: “Our squad is covered - all the positions are covered - but of course, we are #mufc and we are always looking for improvement and when there is the opportunity we will strike in the last two weeks.”

Same start to the second half. Pretty much domination by Utd. Gore misses a decent chance the we get hit on the counter 0-2

Well that’s both the first 2 games of the u21 campaign lost 1-2. Same story as against Palace in the first match. Dominated possession created lots of chances but didn’t put them away. Without the ball we look lack an absolute un balanced shambles. Not surprising though with no winger, no DMs and only 1 FB in the squad. Gonna be the story of the u21s this season. Will likely be worse as I expect a fair few to go out on loan before the window closes. Could easily see us going all season without a win.

🚨🚨🌕| #mufc fans are doing an hour-long sit-in after the final whistle of the home game against Nottingham Forest next Saturday. [@samuelluckhurst]