The Manchester United Thread

any 1 got a bad feeling about todays game
Not really. It will be a tough match regardless this early in the season even though it’s Spurs. I expect us to struggle like the other night. The team looks undercooked and with their new players and system it’s gonna take time. On the plus point we have already had a better seasons start compared to last 😁

First half was encouraging but we couldn’t finish our meal. The second half…we were all sorts of diabolical. Rashford isn’t a CF and Antony may turn out to be our worst signing of the decade…after Sanchez. Mason Mount? No comment.

We are still ridiculously open in midfield and have done nothing to rectify that since last week. It’s also inexcusable that Ten Hag has made no attempt to remedy our poor away record against the top sides

From having a quick look around seems we should have been 2-0 up before they scored?🤷🏻‍♂️ really need to be more clinical

Copy & paste what you saw last week minus the Varane goal. We created good chances that weren’t taken and had a pen not given in the first half.
Thanks. Really need Rasmus to hit the ground running. And ETH will have to start giving Sancho or Pillistri a start on the right. Can’t fault Antony in effort. And he can do what other players can’t but he’s to inconsistent atm!

No need to start panicking yet though. Still early. But sure needs to do something different away from home. Either formation or personnel

Nobody is playing well at the moment.
It can go 2 ways. They will click and its gonna be great, or its gonna get ugly real soon. If they don't click till the end of December, I'll put some money on EtH getting sacked.

Nobody is playing well at the moment.
It can go 2 ways. They will click and its gonna be great, or its gonna get ugly real soon. If they don't click till the end of December, I'll put some money on EtH getting sacked.
Yeah true. Even some teams that have won have not played well. Gonna be much of the same as last season I reckon. Muddle through till we start to click with the new players and system.

Get them out and get some better depth in!

Ten Hag confirms absence of Van de Beek, Bailly and Williams was related to the possibility they could leave: 'We need players totally with their heads in our team... it's obvious they are looking for something else.' #mufc