The Manchester United Thread

It wouldn't be an issue would it if they'd made it clear on ten Hag going. But they haven't. They've patently lied to him as per his two interviews last week. And made him look a prize C in front of the camera's this weekend. Complete disrespect to be interviewing for a man's job you let believe was safe in the lead up to a Cup Final. Pure Glazers that.

Wilcox has bee there what, less than a month? The summer plans should be ready to go now. They've been in 3/4 months F around over the fee for a DoF they are now going to all but equal to bin ten Hag and get in McKenna. When is he 'incoming' again? They've just let that drag on and drag on when it should have been the first piece of business.

No issue to me as it's not my club. But I don't know how anyone can not paint INEOS in any other light mate other than being the Glazers in all but name and more of the exact same the disgraceful way they have tainted what you should be enjoying. An outstanding Cup win.

For an 'alleged' United fan, Ratcliffe is acting far more like the S'house club he first tried to buy into and had a seasie at. Chelsea.
no way in h e l l this clown is a utd fan ratcliffe that is

It wouldn't be an issue would it if they'd made it clear on ten Hag going. But they haven't. They've patently lied to him as per his two interviews last week.
To play devil’s advocate, ETH was told they want to “build” with him but INEOS may have told him that back in January. As you know, A LOT has transpired between January and May so potentially, minds got changed.

Edit:

if they were honest with ETH and told him before the FA cup final, isn’t there a chance that Ten Hag would’ve just thrown the cup final? What’s he gaining from winning if the outcome is all the same? Food for thought

I wasn’t a fan of SJR taking over from the start. And agree he’s not helped in the way the media have been all over ETH and his future. But dubbing him another Glazer is way off atm from how things have been so far.

why have a season for another club even if you cant get a utd 1 no real fan gets 1 for another club
Because he’s a business man and his offices are in London. Am I less of a fan for going to other grounds to watch other teams. Is the owner of my company a lesser fan because he goes to watch spurs a lot because he has loads of friends in London or is a season ticket holder a Feyernord because that’s where the companies main offices are. It’s not uncommon for people to go to other grounds and watch matches especially rich people who travel a lot around the country or the world.

Because he’s a business man and his offices are in London. Am I less of a fan for going to other grounds to watch other teams. Is the owner of my company a lesser fan because he goes to watch spurs a lot because he has loads of friends in London or is a season ticket holder a Feyernord because that’s where the companies main offices are. It’s not uncommon for people to go to other grounds and watch matches especially rich people who travel a lot around the country or the world.
do you have a season for these other clubs no you dont but dont come out and say your a big utd fan and have a season for another club like i said real fans dont do it

do you have a season for these other clubs no you dont but dont come out and say your a big utd fan and have a season for another club like i said real fans dont do it
It’s understandable if you wanna be dubious. But it’s really not that un common with rich folk not just in football but most sports to go watch other teams regular or be ticket holders at various venues.

Ultimately the only thing that matters for me is what he does for the club to take us forward. So far manager situation apart it’s been a promising start.

….. But dubbing him another Glazer is way off atm from how things have been so far.

Correct me f I’m wrong mate, but I don’t see any difference to how the Glazers have publicly thrown managers under the bus before they bin them to this. In fact this public humiliation of the current manager is even lower. Even tonight, as you posted above, there’s more and more names coming out they are currently talking to, to get their ‘yes man’ in. This level of public disrespect is off the charts for a man who’s won major trophies his first two seasons (And I’m not a big fan of ten Hag the coach. But he deserves far better respect than this-

That’s an example of what I meant by there seems little to no difference. The ridiculous situation of you going into a summer with no DoF, after being here for 3/4 months, is another.

6 managers INEOS have gone through at Nice to no success. The man who wants all the control, doesn’t have a clue about football on the face of it.

Last edited:
Correct me f I’m wrong mate, but I don’t see any difference to how the Glazers have publicly thrown managers under the bus before they bin them to this. In fact this public humiliation of the current manager is even lower. Even tonight there’s more and more names coming out they are currently talking to, to get their ‘yes man’ in-

That’s an example of what I meant by there seems little to no difference.
If it true there review is still ongoing for a further week like Ducker himself, Whitwall and Ornstein have reported they likely are talking to managers. It’s no different really than the way clubs talk with other coaches or players they might be interested in. I agree it’s been handled a **** show by everyone!

But there far from the Glazers and there actions have so far shown this. Time will tell if it’s gonna be a success or not.

Great to see Fernandes has come out and said he’s staying at the club next season in an interview with the Portuguese media today 😀

Details of the Fernandez to Benfica deal.

Benfica have signed left back Alvaro Fernandez for £6m rising to £9m. #mufc have inserted a sell-on clause and buy-back option into the deal and first refusal.

Great to see Fernandes has come out and said he’s staying at the club next season in an interview with the Portuguese media today 😀
This right here: i’m not sure why a player, whose contract runs till 2026 with a club option of an additional 1 year, is being constantly questioned about his future when he’s addressed this time and time again.