The Manchester United Thread

Be3CzP3CMAAhzMO.jpg

Be2wnDKCEAAQOmV.jpg

Just can't wait for the Cardiff game. BTW Mats Moller was very good in the 10 mins he was on. He will be a brilliant player for sure..

Think we would be better off looking elsewhere than Gundogan atm especially with his re-accuring back problem, talks in Germany that he could be out for another 6wks now, don't want another Hargreaves.

Think we would be better off looking elsewhere than Gundogan atm especially with his re-accuring back problem, talks in Germany that he could be out for another 6wks now, don't want another Hargreaves.

Eh ... I think Gundogan has a long way to go before he reached 'Hargreaves' level. Would be a fantastic signing for any club

Eh ... I think Gundogan has a long way to go before he reached 'Hargreaves' level. Would be a fantastic signing for any club
Never said he was said he could be have to be very careful with back injuries especially re-accuring ones, plus he is suffering with bad illness now aswell. Should look elsewhere in this window!

What shirt number is mata going to wear? The no7 would be great as he could be the catalyst for more big names to come. There's only Juan mata!!!!
Defo number 7 imo with Januzaj getting 11 when Giggs retires. Will find out on Monday anyways :)

Mario Mandzukic? What would you guys think about him, I don't see the need to make a move for him until the summer, but it could be a good buy.

I'd honestly go all out for William Carvalho this window, looks a beast of a midfielder.

Mario Mandzukic? What would you guys think about him, I don't see the need to make a move for him until the summer, but it could be a good buy.

I'd honestly go all out for William Carvalho this window, looks a beast of a midfielder.

Why do you want a striker? :/

If Rooney signs, a forward is the LEAST of our issues.

But I thought big names wouldn't want to join because of Moyes?!?!?

Lol ... Nice way to skew the situation. Read the whole interview. He said that he wanted to stay at Chelsea for a long time but he had to leave because he wasn't getting enough playing time and United were the only ones offering him a way out

Last edited:
Obviously he was joking from last 2-3 weeks. We are just thick not to understand them.

Oh get over yourself Sunil ... I admit I was wrong when I said Vidic is Torres' ***** happy?

I mean everyone knows he is Hazards ***** now #joke

Fabio is signing for Cardiff on Bosman rule. Very good transfer for them.

Zaha is having medical at Cardiff and is signing for them on loan. Apparently they are paying 1.5 million as a loan fee. That's fantastic. Zaha gets chance week in week out against Premiership defenders and we can judge him better.

Now at Cardiff we have Mats Moller, Eikrem, Campbell and Fabio from ManUtd academy. I know people think Fabio isn't but Gary Neville said twins started training with United since they were 14 years old.

Fabio is signing for Cardiff on Bosman rule. Very good transfer for them.

Zaha is having medical at Cardiff and is signing for them on loan. Apparently they are paying 1.5 million as a loan fee. That's fantastic. Zaha gets chance week in week out against Premiership defenders and we can judge him better.

Now at Cardiff we have Mats Moller, Eikrem, Campbell and Fabio from ManUtd academy. I know people think Fabio isn't but Gary Neville said twins started training with United since they were 14 years old.

Couldn't he happier having them under Ole.... he'll treat them well.

Couldn't he happier having them under Ole.... he'll treat them well.

Yeah.. Players just love him. Would be fantastic to see him as ManUtd manager but hopefully Moyes will have a long and successful career at United.

Lol ... Nice way to skew the situation. Read the whole interview. He said that he wanted to stay at Chelsea for a long time but he had to leave because he wasn't getting enough playing time and United were the only ones offering him a way out

I didn't even post the quote.

ManUtd will introduce Mata tomorrow at 1:30 PM. It's almost given that he will take #7 shirt. Finally a star player to take the famous #7, it was hard to see Owen and Valencia having that number.

Fellaini is close to return, I think he is fit for Cardiff game so is Rooney and RVP is very close to full fitness. We should finish the season strongly with all the players returning and with Mata. We lacked someone to play perfect pass in the final third when Rooney is not playing and Mata would fit the bill superbly.

Can't wait for the cardiff game. Mata debut, Rooney returning, Ole back to premier league, Eikrem, Mats Moller playing for Cardiff. I'm just hoping we will finally start getting positive results.

Back