The Manchester United Thread

Do you celebrate clean sheets vs. last team of the league very often or is it just because Mata started.

Do you celebrate clean sheets vs. last team of the league very often or is it just because Mata started.

Just seen a guy on twitter asking where the #MoyesOut brigade are. Beat the bottom of the team league, impressive. May as well give Moyes a new 6 year contract.

Just seen a guy on twitter asking where the #MoyesOut brigade are. Beat the bottom of the team league, impressive. May as well give Moyes a new 6 year contract.

Perhaps you could post more of what's on your twitter feed, it sounds fascinating.

Heard Mata got an assist today. Well done lad, loved already.

First of many that's for sure! Got I believe around 63-65 assists in just over two years at Chelsea and wouldn't be surprised if he gets a similar amount over the next two years at utd.

First of many that's for sure! Got I believe around 63-65 assists in just over two years at Chelsea and wouldn't be surprised if he gets a similar amount over the next two years at utd.

Massive exaggeration!!!! 48 is the number, still very impressive mind.

Seriously though, win is a win but Cardiff running the game at OT is not a pretty sight.

Really? I thought we were the ones who took 17 shots, created more openings, tested the keeper more and scored more goals....

Really? I thought we were the ones who took 17 shots, created more openings, tested the keeper more and scored more goals....
Yea yea, but Cardiff did some cool passing moves, so they dominated for sure.

Kroos rumours gathering pace. Few twitter sources saying Guardiola quoted today "You never know, players can be here today, gone tomorrow". Has fuelled it even more. Signing Mata was one thing... but if we got Toni ******* Kroos! WOWZER.

Kroos rumours gathering pace. Few twitter sources saying Guardiola quoted today "You never know, players can be here today, gone tomorrow". Has fuelled it even more. Signing Mata was one thing... but if we got Toni ******* Kroos! WOWZER.

Toni Kroos and Tom Cleverley is going to be a world conquering midfield partnership.

Toni Kroos and Tom Cleverley is going to be a world conquering midfield partnership.

But if he does come, it's clearly only for money, but **** it... Idc! Toni Kroos and Carrick is kinda sexy. Cleverley is gone in the summer I think. Allowing us to sign 2 CM's. One as a more rotation, one top-drawer.

But if he does come, it's clearly only for money, but **** it... Idc! Toni Kroos and Carrick is kinda sexy. Cleverley is gone in the summer I think. Allowing us to sign 2 CM's. One as a more rotation, one top-drawer.

Kroos turned down the firs Bayern offer. Wants to double his wage

By the way: re Cabaye. He will be on 86,000 a week. Net.

Which means PSG are are actually paying him almost double that. There is no way he is worth paying 170k a week to.

Last edited:
Back