The Manchester United Thread

Who really cares why Kroos is coming. If he does, that's the only thing that matters. Noticeable downside to him is his endurance over a long periods in games.

He's that good he can even assist Ashley Young!

I know it's a joke but IMO it's not an assist at all. He just passed the ball to Young on the wing and near the touch line, Young was brilliant with that move. As soon as he was taking shot I was very confident that he will at least make GK work. He has very good shot in him.

Really loved Young's contribution yesterday. For the first goal he made a good move to screen the defender so that Evra got the ball and then played one of the best cross this season by our player. He played some very good passes to Evra to set him free and as usual worked his socks off.

Btw did anyone see the change in yesterday's game?

Valencia didn't hug touch line at all, he was in the box all the time like a forward, hit the post twice and he made some very good drilled crosses. Change in game play was so evident. We had some very big dry spells in the middle but if this game is anything to go by then we won't be playing crosses game much.

Moyes welcomed victory but concurred that his side must get better. "Has my mood improved? Yeah, because I know I have got some really good players coming back but of course I want to be more convincing, I want to win better and play much better," he said. "Don't think because we have won tonight I have got a smile and am happy, I'm happy because we have got the three points but for where I want to go and the vision I have got for how I want my team to go, I have got a long way to go."

Manchester United 2-0 Cardiff City | Premier League match report | Football | The Guardian

Not sure if he can deliver but this is much better from Moyes than the usual "we played well" **** that he used to come after losing convincingly or playing utter ****.

Edit: Also saw this stat. Last year Everton scored 35 goals after same number of games but 1 point less than this season. So much for the attacking football Martinez is playing.
Last year 6th position 41 points
this year 6th position 42 points

Everton averaged 64 long balls per game last season and they average 65 long passes this season.

Moyes last season with Everton was so underrated. Played some exciting football and were very good to watch.

Last edited:
Toni Kroos and Tom Cleverley is going to be a world conquering midfield partnership.
r u kidding Tom Cleverley is a joke. Well he's not that bad but we already have too much midfielders with a simple non-creative passing game, we expected him to be more than that, some one like Jake Wilshere. It's best for him to move to a club that value a quick, simple passing styled player

Who really cares why Kroos is coming. If he does, that's the only thing that matters. Noticeable downside to him is his endurance over a long periods in games.
I had never even tried signing Kroos on FM because he seems that impossible to sign. He do reminds me of Scholes a lot though. Impeccable technique when hitting the ball, brilliant passing capability and are always super composed. He can tackle quite a bit though. I would go on full muppet mode if we actually managed to sign him, be it this window or next summer.

r u kidding Tom Cleverley is a joke. Well he's not that bad but we already have too much midfielders with a simple non-creative passing game, we expected him to be more than that, some one like Jake Wilshere. It's best for him to move to a club that value a quick, simple passing styled player

Yeah he was kidding. As if Kroos would even start in that midfield & Cleverly is pretty much undroppable

I had never even tried signing Kroos on FM because he seems that impossible to sign. He do reminds me of Scholes a lot though. Impeccable technique when hitting the ball, brilliant passing capability and are always super composed. He can tackle quite a bit though. I would go on full muppet mode if we actually managed to sign him, be it this window or next summer.

With a capable ball-winner who can distribute the ball simply - but effectively - that's one potentially immense partnership.

And I've signed Kroos before on FM. He was amazing. One of the reasons why I adore him.

Lots of rumors that Nani and Guarin will move in opposite directions on loan. We should just say take Nani and ask for Kovacic. Would be brilliant addition.

Do not want Guarin! On good news Sam Johnstone has signed a 3yr contract with the club keeping him here till 2017. Should replace Lindergaard end of this season imo.

Lots of rumors that Nani and Guarin will move in opposite directions on loan. We should just say take Nani and ask for Kovacic. Would be brilliant addition.

Guarin wants 140k a week. No way. Take Kovacic for sure.

Guarin wants 140k a week. No way. Take Kovacic for sure.

Some rumours are present that Kovacic swap for Hernandez+Cash. Although I rather like Hernandez, I won't be too disappointed with that deal, since we have alternatives upfront, and Kovacic could improve our midfield frailities.

Apparently, we were interested in him all the way back in 2011, but were unwilling to meet the 10 Million valuation.

If we are just loaning Guarin it should be fine, but we should steer clear of him if it's not.

Im sure Moyes and Woody are working on something now maybe for this window maybe not, but what ever it is it will be a lot better than Guarin.

Kovacic yes, Guarin, **** no. I do love Hernandez, and I think it would be best for him to move on somewhere else. He's never going to be in first team here, that's a shame.

If we don't sign a CM this window I'll be ******.

So frustrating how we can splash out on Mata but not on another good CM. Cabaye was another one that got away, I would of paid ?20m for him any day of the week, great value for a quality player in this window.

PLEASE WOODY PULL SOMETHING OUT THE BAG, IT COULD GRANT OUR TOP 4 HOPES.

If we don't sign a CM this window I'll be ******.

So frustrating how we can splash out on Mata but not on another good CM. Cabaye was another one that got away, I would of paid ?20m for him any day of the week, great value for a quality player in this window.

PLEASE WOODY PULL SOMETHING OUT THE BAG, IT COULD GRANT OUR TOP 4 HOPES.

If we signed a quality centre midfielder this window, I'd imagine you'd be saying how ****** you are we couldn't have brought a world class left back in but can spend money on two midfielders

Some people are never happy.

Back