The Manchester United Thread

Why the **** would City need Fernando with their midfield and they already have the better version in Fernandinho. FML if this is true.

Being reported Fernando is just about to sign for City who have also bid 46m euros for Mangala.

According to said journalist he refuses to sign a deal, will leave on a free if not sold, and only wants to got to Man City.

Why the **** would City need Fernando with their midfield and they already have the better version in Fernandinho. FML if this is true.

They dont. But if the journo is to be believed, he only wants to go to City, and refuses to re-sign with Porto.

Apparently Porto are also not happy with City, so they might not do business re: Mangala. No idea how good the journo is though.

They dont. But if the journo is to be believed, he only wants to go to City, and refuses to re-sign with Porto.

Apparently Porto are also not happy with City, so they might not do business re: Mangala. No idea how good the journo is though.

Sneaky move for Sandro at Spurs?

Lol, no. No thank you Javi.

This isn't a laughing matter, unless you're amused by the fact that playing a 40 year old winger for the remaining months is a viable option. Or even worse... Tom "sideways" Cleverley.

This isn't a laughing matter, unless you're amused by the fact that playing a 40 year old winger for the remaining months is a viable option. Or even worse... Tom "sideways" Cleverley.

It is when you want get Javi "sideways" Garcia in. Rather just play Felliani.

It is when you want get Javi "sideways" Garcia in. Rather just play Felliani.

That was a joke.. as I don't have anyone else to suggest. I honestly think the Fernando to MCFC is surely BS though because why would they need another midfielder. Furthermore, why would they sign him now and not earlier in the month, not like they suddenly have a problem.

That was a joke.. as I don't have anyone else to suggest. I honestly think the Fernando to MCFC is surely BS though because why would they need another midfielder. Furthermore, why would they sign him now and not earlier in the month, not like they suddenly have a problem.

There are not actually that many mids available when you think about it.

As for the deal, I dont know, I really cannot see the logic myself. But I wont the say the journo is Bsing, because that would be unfair.

There are not actually that many mids available when you think about it.

As for the deal, I dont know, I really cannot see the logic myself. But I wont the say the journo is Bsing, because that would be unfair.

If we can get Mata, we can get a CM. The money is there to do something, can we not recall Nick Powell? I'd much rather see him than the above mentioned playing there. Bit of youth in the centre is never a bad thing.

Back