The Manchester United Thread

Looks like we are done with our transfers this window. Eddy was at the training ground.

BfOnXcFCAAAFrGP.jpg

Would have loved to see CM but it can wait till summer if Fellaini is back to his full fitness and Fletcher can play to a decent level.
No they are just doing the prep work, for tomorrow :)

Sorry for the many gifs.. These I made a year back, just imaging this player coming back to his full fitness and form and playing with Rooney, RVP and Mata.

nani1.gif
nani2.gif
nani3.gif

nani5.gif
nani7.gif
nani8.gif

nani9.gif
nani10.gif
nani11.gif

nani12.gif
nani13.gif
nani14.gif

nani15.gif
nani16.gif

That's old news. Pep said that before the game, he said 2-3 days back.

Yeh then he threw a tantrum when being subbed off in the game after these comments.

Fact of the matter is, would Pep of ever said that about a Lahm? Or when he was at Barca about Xavi, Messi, Iniesta? Not in a million years.

This seems definitely doable, I think it's now or never to be honest, summer won't be any easier at all. By that time he might have a contract agreement with Bayern.

Yeh then he threw a tantrum when being subbed off in the game after these comments.

Fact of the matter is, would Pep of ever said that about a Lahm? Or when he was at Barca about Xavi, Messi, Iniesta? Not in a million years.

This seems definitely doable, I think it's now or never to be honest, summer won't be any easier at all. By that time he might have a contract agreement with Bayern.

This is never going to happen in January mate ... Everyone and their uncle will be in for Kroos if Bayern decide to sell him. All we can do is pray and hope that he doesn't sign a new contract before the summer

This is never going to happen in January mate ... Everyone and their uncle will be in for Kroos if Bayern decide to sell him. All we can do is pray and hope that he doesn't sign a new contract before the summer

Yeh and even more so in the summer, when the situation develops, virtually every top club will be in a position to have a go for him in the summer. I honestly think it's now or never to get him, if you want him that badly, go and put the cash on the table... see what the response is. Still over 30 hours left.

Yeh and even more so in the summer, when the situation develops, virtually every top club will be in a position to have a go for him in the summer. I honestly think it's now or never to get him, if you want him that badly, go and put the cash on the table... see what the response is. Still over 30 hours left.

Bayern are smart though mate, they know that if they shop him around in the summer, it will be a bidding war and they can get a big price for him. Doubt it will happen now but hey I have been proven wrong before ;)

Bayern are smart though mate, they know that if they shop him around in the summer, it will be a bidding war and they can get a big price for him. Doubt it will happen now but hey I have been proven wrong before ;)

Considering the difference he would make, I wouldn't go in with an offer which is likely the right price... I'd go in with an offer which is over the top. Like we did with Mata, is he worth ?37m? Nope.. but we wouldn't of got him unless we paid that amount which was slightly inflated.

This is totally different though.. not only is Kroos someone we desperately need... he's one of the best young players in the world, for that position. He has all the characteristics we need. Go and bid ?35-40m. Even if it;s ?10-15m too much.. at least make Bayern think about it.

Considering the difference he would make, I wouldn't go in with an offer which is likely the right price... I'd go in with an offer which is over the top. Like we did with Mata, is he worth ?37m? Nope.. but we wouldn't of got him unless we paid that amount which was slightly inflated.

This is totally different though.. not only is Kroos someone we desperately need... he's one of the best young players in the world, for that position. He has all the characteristics we need. Go and bid ?35-40m. Even if it;s ?10-15m too much.. at least make Bayern think about it.

Hmm can see where you are coming from. Swooping in and stealing him like that would be a bold move but with just under a day left, even if you pay over the odds it's unlikely it will happen. I have a feeling the players heart is on Bayern and he will exhaust all avenues of reaching an agreement with them before he starts to consider a move abroad. Not really the type to make an impulsive decision and switch clubs, leagues and countries inside a day

I see your logic, but Bayern are financial behemoths. It wont happen this window. Bayern will call his bluff first. The best United and Chelsea can do (which we have the jump on) is get very very cosy with his agent, and wait and see. We've already got on that.

I see your logic, but Bayern are financial behemoths. It wont happen this window. Bayern will call his bluff first. The best United and Chelsea can do (which we have the jump on) is get very very cosy with his agent, and wait and see. We've already got on that.

True, think the summer will be extremely hard though. I'd imagine every single top club would want Toni Kroos. Even Man Sh*tty who appear to be getting Fernando and Mangala.

Hope we can pull something off, Coentrao on loan would be better than nothing, doubt even that will happen though.

True, think the summer will be extremely hard though. I'd imagine every single top club would want Toni Kroos. Even Man Sh*tty who appear to be getting Fernando and Mangala.

Hope we can pull something off, Coentrao on loan would be better than nothing, doubt even that will happen though.

Madrid are letting no one go. That's why that deal collapsed 2 weeks ago.

Of course they will be, you'd be crazy not to try and sign Kroos. That's why you prep now to try and get an advantage. And you come up with multiple targets in case of failure. It's going to be a tough fought summer. We're going for a level of targets even Ferguson baulked at.

Going to be an exciting summer, and im pretty sure Moyes has/will have had most of the legwork done before the WC and get it done early.

I doubt Kroos will move at the end of the day though ... Bayern are not Barcelona, they probably realise what a good player Kroos is and eventually some sort of compromise will be reached imo. If he does move, it will be probably the biggest transfer story of the summer. All the big clubs will be in on him

I doubt Kroos will move at the end of the day though ... Bayern are not Barcelona, they probably realise what a good player Kroos is and eventually some sort of compromise will be reached imo. If he does move, it will be probably the biggest transfer story of the summer. All the big clubs will be in on him

You thought same about Mata though right ^.^

Completely different situations.

I'm only joking, but to be honest if someone would of asked me at the start of the window what is more likely... Kroos from Bayern or Mata from Chelsea I would of said Kroos. :P

I'm only joking, but to be honest if someone would of asked me at the start of the window what is more likely... Kroos from Bayern or Mata from Chelsea I would of said Kroos. :P

Goes to show how much stranger reality is, compared to fiction =P

Madrid are letting no one go. That's why that deal collapsed 2 weeks ago.

Of course they will be, you'd be crazy not to try and sign Kroos. That's why you prep now to try and get an advantage. And you come up with multiple targets in case of failure. It's going to be a tough fought summer. We're going for a level of targets even Ferguson baulked at.

I'm bit more confident when Mata said "with the players joining in Summer", maybe we will sign few big players.

IMO Kroos will sign new contract. He is perfect midfielder for Bayern and Pep and for both parties it's a lose-lose situation if player leaves.

Back