The Manchester United Thread

I'm only joking, but to be honest if someone would of asked me at the start of the window what is more likely... Kroos from Bayern or Mata from Chelsea I would of said Kroos. :P

But we didn't have that option. It's Mata from Chelsea or some other average players.

Fellaini is back in training and with some luck all our players will be fit for the rest of the season and we are good at least for the second half of the season.

I'm only joking, but to be honest if someone would of asked me at the start of the window what is more likely... Kroos from Bayern or Mata from Chelsea I would of said Kroos. :P
Considering the fact that we have never had any German playing for us and Bayern is no where near a selling club, let alone selling their own German star, I would say that the Kroos deal looked much more impossible.

Last edited:
Considering the fact that we have never had any German playing for us and Bayern is no where near a selling club, let alone selling their own German star, I would say that the Kroos deal looked much more impossible.

Also Bayern are not the club you want to mess with. Madrid and Chelsea wanted Ribery and Ribery wanted to move (at least to Madrid), Bayern said **** off to both clubs. After that Ribery signed new deal.

Ballack wanted to leave but Bayern didn't see him, they just let him to run out his contract. Only surprising part was us getting Hargreaves, we negotiated for him for more than a year and player went all public. Maybe Bayern knew his Knee state so finally they cashed on him.

Money is not a big deal for them, so if they want Kroos they will keep him and let him run his contract down than sell him (at least if Pep wants him to play for another year).

But we didn't have that option. It's Mata from Chelsea or some other average players.

Fellaini is back in training and with some luck all our players will be fit for the rest of the season and we are good at least for the second half of the season.

Can't help feel deflated though... we're still going in to the second half of the season with the same problems and expect us to somehow get in to the top 4 still.

Can't help feel deflated though... we're still going in to the second half of the season with the same problems and expect us to somehow get in to the top 4 still.

We are going to the second half with a fully fit Rooney and RVP along with addition of Mata and maybe fully Fit Fellaini. Some difference man.

We are going to the second half with a fully fit Rooney and RVP along with addition of Mata and maybe fully Fit Fellaini. Some difference man.

Our problem in games isn't our attack... it's the midfield, oh and Evra nearly costing us a goal every game with his jogging back defending and poor positioning.

Wouldn't of let Zaha go... Valencia's been poor, Young has had a good game recently but probably won't for another year now. Nani is ****** Nani!

Our problem in games isn't our attack... it's the midfield, oh and Evra nearly costing us a goal every game with his jogging back defending and poor positioning.

Wouldn't of let Zaha go... Valencia's been poor, Young has had a good game recently but probably won't for another year now. Nani is ****** Nani!

Yeah but IMO fully Fellaini solves at least some of the problem. Would love to see him play with Dynamic midfielder, shame the only midfielder of that sort we sent him on loan to Fiorentina.

Was better o let Zaha go is nearly guaranteed game time at Cardiff and will come back ready and full of confidence for next season.

Lots of good loan moves for our Reserves today. And lots of news saying Man City have failed in bid for 2 Porto players, they did not want to pay the 40m+ asking price.

The man on SSN just said that Moyes said off camera that he has already identified his targets for the summer.

We must of loaned ouit about 10 players today, will be a good reason to stop up and watch the football league now :)

Pretty sure any major club worth their salt would have done that by now

He had done so ages ago. zzezzy always wonders why im usually pretty confident about what i say re united (and others) Thanks to my job, it's amazing what you hear off camera, and from reporters etc.

He had done so ages ago. zzezzy always wonders why im usually pretty confident about what i say re united (and others) Thanks to my job, it's amazing what you hear off camera, and from reporters etc.

Do you think Gundogan's back problems means he is no longer a viable option? Last thing I want is another Hargreaves situation!

Back