The Manchester United Thread

Why am I? We don't need a player who is constantly on the sidelines, doesn't matter how talented he is. He's crocked a lot of the time.

Rossi was a special player. His injuries ****** him up but even then after coming back from injury he was leading scorer in Serie A.

Rossi was a special player. His injuries ****** him up but even then after coming back from injury he was leading scorer in Serie A.

I have no regrets over Rossi, only one I have is probably Pique and definitely Pogba.

Why am I? We don't need a player who is constantly on the sidelines, doesn't matter how talented he is. He's crocked a lot of the time.

Sounds strangely like a guy you bought from Arsenal, for some reason.

I have no regrets over Rossi, only one I have is probably Pique and definitely Pogba.

We don't have regrets because we had Ronaldo and Tevez along with Rooney and Berba. Then we signed RVP but if we had Rossi we could have saved 30 Million spent on Berba.

Well it's not about regretting, it's about whether they were special players or not and Rossi clearly is and that's the reason Barca tried to sign him a lot.

Sounds strangely like a guy you bought from Arsenal, for some reason.

Because Fergie wanted him as a one-season wonder for himself to win the title... it worked for him. For Moyes he probably won't get a whole season out of him again. Definitely hasn't this season anyway.

We don't have regrets because we had Ronaldo and Tevez along with Rooney and Berba. Then we signed RVP but if we had Rossi we could have saved 30 Million spent on Berba.

Well it's not about regretting, it's about whether they were special players or not and Rossi clearly is and that's the reason Barca tried to sign him a lot.

Special player yes but he's been injured too much, so it's irrelevant, he's still a good player after all the injuries don't get me wrong, but considering how we've coped while he's been gone.. no big loss.... Pogba is huge though.

Special player yes but he's been injured too much, so it's irrelevant, he's still a good player after all the injuries don't get me wrong, but considering how we've coped while he's been gone.. no big loss.... Pogba is huge though.

I have said that already, we coped well but that doesn't mean he wasn't a special player. That's my point. We could have saved loads of money had we tried to retain him.

I have said that already, we coped well but that doesn't mean he wasn't a special player. That's my point. We could have saved loads of money had we tried to retain him.

Yeh but hypothetically we would of just had to of spent on another striker anyway given his injuries.

**** Stoke. God I hate that club. And how unlucky you have to be? So many times United hit woodwork this season and this is second time United concedes this type of goal.

A couple of injuries and a fluke goal from Stoke, talk about being unlucky....

We've been unlucky, but the performance has been sub-par as well. Failing to convert some good chances, and Young has been arguably one our best players so far. Mata has been too deep on occasion to influence the attack.

Last edited:

It's all so predictable, we're not playing well enough for luck to go our way... the old saying... "You make your own luck".

Before the start I looked at our bench and saw no defenders I got the fright of my life and started crossing fingers etc that no defender gets injured and what happens? Two defenders get injured.

Now that may be bad luck but is MOYES really SUCH AN IMBECILE?!!!!!! that he cannot at least put one defensive player (other than Rafael) in reserve to take into account every eventuality??????????

The mind truly boggles and frankly Im in tears screaming at my TV!!

I understand that we are not playing well enough, we are far from being good. But I had hardly ever seen any team that had 2 players out injured in the first half ever played well, especially when the first injury took place 10 minutes in. It totally disrupts the fluency of the game and the mentality of the players. If it was Stoke that had their first injury 10 minutes in and then we scored a total fluke goal, we would be totally dominating the game now because of the difference in mentality. When **** like this happens, the players tend to think "here we go again..." and it affects performance.

What's the Mata guys? One would think you already lost the game by looking at this thread ... Second half still to go

Zaha with an assist already... **** SAKE... WHY DIDNT HE GET A CHANCE.

Back