The Manchester United Thread

FIRST UNITED CROSS OF THE GAME LADS

Van Persie tried an overhead from it and fell over. Auspicious.

That explains why Keiron Dyer is the greatest player England has ever produced!

That might hold up if we had a small pitch and massive guys at every position!

Both Dyer and Joe Cole.

Well, that I don't follow mediocre teams in BPL... oh wait...

We're just trying to show Wazza what passionate fans look like! He hasn't seen any this season!

I think someone should give Pulis some fashion sense, no one will ever take him seriously if he keeps wearing ****** baseball caps!

Get some swag, get a suit.

Going off topic I know, apart from the chance created via a corner we've done pretty much naff'all.

I think someone should give Pulis some fashion sense, no one will ever take him seriously if he keeps wearing ****** baseball caps!

Get some swag, get a suit.

Going off topic I know, apart from the chance created via a corner we've done pretty much naff'all.

Pulis has so much swag he doesn't need to wear a suit to look cool. Also, he's Welsh. They don't do suits well.

United are doing **** all with the possession so far. We've created the better chances so far.

Stan Collymore "Evra has been reliable this season"

Has he ****... we're carrying him at LB pretty much, hope that's one position we address straight away in summer. As well as CM obviously.

We're looking really quite dangerous when we attack. Liking it. Ince is looking lively.

LOL. Fellaini feels he gets fouled, picks up the ball before the whistle has even gone. We get the free kick. Good. Hate seeing that sort of thing.

We're looking really quite dangerous when we attack. Liking it. Ince is looking lively.
No, you're not. Only dangerous situation was created by Ferdinand's header saved by De Gea. You parked the bus and praying for a 0-0. That's it. You're amazing. But the best part is, it's working, United can't brake Palace. Not yet anyway.

Fellaini is very good. Probably our best player in first half. It's nice to see midfielder getting in scoring chances. Too bad he missed.

No, you're not. Only dangerous situation was created by Ferdinand's header saved by De Gea. You parked the bus and praying for a 0-0. That's it. You're amazing. But the best part is, it's working, United can't brake Palace. Not yet anyway.

Fellaini is very good. Probably our best player in first half. It's nice to see midfielder getting in scoring chances. Too bad he missed.

Uh, no. Not really. Considering we've only had about 5 attacks and we've created half chances from all of them I'd say we're looking pretty dangerous.

Why would we park the bus against United? We didn't do it against better teams than you, so why? Moreover, I like that you're accusing us of parking the bus when we're starting with two out and out forwards for the first time in about ten games. It's ridiculous.

Uh, no. Not really. Considering we've only had about 5 attacks and we've created half chances from all of them I'd say we're looking pretty dangerous.

Why would we park the bus against United? We didn't do it against better teams than you, so why? Moreover, I like that you're accusing us of parking the bus when we're starting with two out and out forwards for the first time in about ten games. It's ridiculous.
Ye, with 25% possession and Chamakh playing third defensive midfielder with Murry lurking somewhere behind kick off spot. I honestly don't care if someone is playing defensive or attacking ( of course, watching attacking football is usually more fun). Not saying you're playing 'god forbid negative football', you're playing defensively and you have result you want. It's not your fault Untied can't score.

Ye, with 25% possession and Chamakh playing third defensive midfielder with Murry lurking somewhere behind kick off spot. I honestly don't care if someone is playing defensive or attacking ( of course, watching attacking football is usually more fun). Not saying you're playing 'god forbid negative football', you're playing defensively and you have result you want. It's not your fault Untied can't score.

Chamakh's actually playing higher for us than Mata is for you when adjusted for average field position. So that's bollocks. I don't give a **** how we play, but saying we're just playing negatively and have had no chances is stupid.

Vidic is really struggling with Murray in particular today. Given away about three fouls against him.

Chamakh's actually playing higher for us than Mata is for you when adjusted for average field position. So that's bollocks. I don't give a **** how we play, but saying we're just playing negatively and have had no chances is stupid.

Vidic is really struggling with Murray in particular today. Given away about three fouls against him.
So you are saying you weren't playing for a draw in first half? Bollocks. Like I said, I don't agree on all that 'negative', 'positive' football. Why should attacking be more important than defense?
And you should expect playmaker to drop deep, especially when the other team is defending so deep.

Back