The Manchester United Thread

I'd take Scholes as gaffa.

Also some shocking quotes from RVP, very poor form from him:
"My teammates are in some of the areas where I want to play. This makes it difficult for me."
"Then I have to change my tactics to suit my teammates, and play outside my zone. That's a pity."

Although we are a special case Chelsea sacked their manager and just let his assistant take over, do that and see what happens and then go again next season perhaps?

You are a wierd fluke case to be honest, and we dont have the time or the luxury to do that, we need to hit all of our targets this summer. And unless we have some who can do that better than Moyes and is in it for the long term (3-4 years at the bare minimum) its a waste of time.

STEVE ROUND?!

Well not Moyes's assistant no! lol. Just let Giggs do it! Or draft Neville in for the rest of the season i dunno lol. Someone who isn't Ferguson but one thing you don't want to do is go even more backwards in this transition.

I'd take Scholes as gaffa.

Also some shocking quotes from RVP, very poor form from him:
"My teammates are in some of the areas where I want to play. This makes it difficult for me."
"Then I have to change my tactics to suit my teammates, and play outside my zone. That's a pity."

****** ****, really? Got a source? That's quite inflammatory.

You are a wierd fluke case to be honest, and we dont have the time or the luxury to do that, we need to hit all of our targets this summer. And unless we have some who can do that better than Moyes and is in it for the long term (3-4 years at the bare minimum) its a waste of time.

Tbf, it worked with Swansea and Super Garry Monk, too.

I know we are a weird case i take that point but i just don't see Moyes attracting the top top player when with Utd playing like this and without Champions League football. Obviously you will still pull in the talent just because you are Man Utd but if you get in a tussle for a player with a club who is in the Champions League then you may lose out. Just think Moyes does not sell it to these top players either. Louis van Gaal free in the summer? Or even break the bank for Klopp, lets be honest he has done everything he will ever do with Dortmund already.

He's been there like 3 weeks?

Yeah only 3 weeks but 3 weeks of good results for Utd could get them closer to Liverpool and turn this 2-0 deficit around which makes your season a little better surely?

I know we are a weird case i take that point but i just don't see Moyes attracting the top top player when with Utd playing like this and without Champions League football. Obviously you will still pull in the talent just because you are Man Utd but if you get in a tussle for a player with a club who is in the Champions League then you may lose out. Just think Moyes does not sell it to these top players either. Louis van Gaal free in the summer? Or even break the bank for Klopp, lets be honest he has done everything he will ever do with Dortmund already.

Mate, we have pretty much never got the top top players, if you look back overall. I'd argue Mata is the biggest in recent times. You have to go back to Veron I think.

I dont, because unless you have a replacement, it's a ******* waste of time and energy, and in the long run leaves us much worse off because all that summer planning for players, which is by far the most important thing, is wasted.

Wait... what? This didn't make sense to me. So we keep Moyes regardless until the summer just so we can get his targets and then possibly be in a worse situation when we end up with another manager with Moyes players. Then it will be another transition season lol.

Wait... what? This didn't make sense to me. So we keep Moyes regardless until the summer just so we can get his targets and then possibly be in a worse situation when we end up with another manager with Moyes players. Then it will be another transition season lol.

Look at the players Moyes has targeted, and tell me they are the wrong ones.

He's been there like 3 weeks?

And he's got the place bouncing. They're playing much more effective football than they were under Laudrup, the players are more relaxed and enjoying themselves, and he started off with a demolition of their biggest rivals. Talk to a Swansea fan about it.

It's too early to say he's succeeded, but they're on something of a roll.

Van gaal, klopp, de boer, **** if you like sentiment steve bruce with giggs as no2. Just not moyes. Anyone who thinks he's the right man for the job is deluded. He couldn't win a raffle.

lECoh4Z.jpg

Mate, we have pretty much never got the top top players, if you look back overall. I'd argue Mata is the biggest in recent times. You have to go back to Veron I think.

Good point, i'd argue Van Persie though.

Van gaal, klopp, de boer, **** if you like sentiment steve bruce with giggs as no2. Just not moyes. Anyone who thinks he's the right man for the job is deluded. He couldn't win a raffle.

Van Gaal is off to Spurs, Klopp values loyalty, sacking Moyes to try and get him is unlikely to win him over and his close friend and Dortmund Zorc has signed an extension with Dortmund, which means Klopp will almost certainly stay for the rebound. De Boer is even more untried at the elite level that Moyes.

Steve Bruce and Giggs?! Right I'll be honest and say i will pretty much disregard everything you say if that is what you are going to come up with

Back