The Manchester United Thread

If you were always right wouldn't have had a pop at Moyes over it, it was in his press conference.

Where do I blame Moyes? It was about Vidic not Moyes related.

Last edited:
This would never of been dealt with like this mid-season under Fergie... the whole Vidic thing.

You don't let everyone know your captain is leaving for another club mid-season.... it's utter stupidity. All the claims of players being half-arsed and then they do this.

If it was Fergie he would of told Vidic and Inter to announce his decision at the end of the season, that includes the whole episode of "I want a new challenge" as well.

Btw anyone impressed with Fellaini?

It's great to see us having a CM who is good on the ball, offers physical presence and is very good at breaking up tackles. I'm sure there is much more to come once he is fully fit and adapts to our team. 27 Million is overpriced but he is a very good player.

Perfectly true... not having a dig at Moyes specifically, just stating how things were under Fergie.

Really boring, change the record, you moan when I am moaning at Moyes and you try to say I am moaning at Moyes even when I'm clearly not blaming him. It's a FERGIE reference.

It's great to see us having a CM who is good on the ball, offers physical presence and is very good at breaking up tackles. I'm sure there is much more to come once he is fully fit and adapts to our team. 27 Million is overpriced but he is a very good player.

How's his elbow "twitch" coming along? ;) lol

Perfectly true... not having a dig at Moyes specifically, just stating how things were under Fergie.

Really boring, change the record, you moan when I am moaning at Moyes and you try to say I am moaning at Moyes even when I'm clearly not blaming him. It's a FERGIE reference.

You can't really say it'd be different under Fergie without implying Moyes has changed something from how it 'should have been' with Fergie.

I agree it's a pointless argument though. It's about time Jones got his proper chance at CB.

Deffo.

I'd watched Fellaini a bit at the start of the season, then didn't watch United when he played at all until the Palace game and I wondered what all the fuss was about! He was good from what I saw of him today and he was excellent against us. As predicted, he's coming good.

You can't really say it'd be different under Fergie without implying Moyes has changed something from how it 'should have been' with Fergie.

I agree it's a pointless argument though. It's about time Jones got his proper chance at CB.

Yes and I don't understand the Smalling critics, I think he can be really good and I've never seen him do anything that bad to deserve it.

Deffo.

I'd watched Fellaini a bit at the start of the season, then didn't watch United when he played at all until the Palace game and I wondered what all the fuss was about! He was good from what I saw of him today and he was excellent against us. As predicted, he's coming good.

Indeed. Bit of patience was required and now he's doing what he does best.

Deffo.

I remember saying it few weeks back that Fellaini was not fully fit when he played for us. He had a back injury and we all know how much your performance suffers when playing with back injury. He used to back out from 50-50s which we all know something Fellaini loves to get involved in. Still he is getting back to his full fitness and he is showing how good a player he is. He is comfortable on the ball, something for which he never gets credit for.

Yes and I don't understand the Smalling critics, I think he can be really good and I've never seen him do anything that bad to deserve it.
Because people watch him at RB, and assume he is like that at CB, and he really isn't.

Deffo.

Think this was his 10th game for us, and only 4th without carrying an injury of some sort.

Manchester United@ManUtd 4m Moyes on Kagawa: "We have competition for places with Adnan and Mata, but Shinji will play a lot more from now until the end of the season."

Only ever a CB in my eyes, just filling RB because he has to.

This is why Jones and Smalling need to stop shifting about now and cement one position.
Much easier when we get a CM and a right back in summer.

Are we looking at any RB at the moment? I've only heard news about us following CMs and LBs but never a RB.

Word is Utd are looking at Santiago Arias of PSV. Were looking at Seamus Coleman but in no certain terms have been told to don't even bother

Back