The Manchester United Thread

How Rafael wasn't sent off already is beyond me
He should have been sent ( dunno if it's sent or send, please someone correct me) off after that handball for first pen. Whats happening in his game in pretty much every big game is enigma. He's not playing badly, but suddenly do something weird, get a red of gives a pen. This is one of the reasons I said couple weeks ago he's not top RB yet.

Oh **** you, Gerrard. You'd have made it a very funny game for the neutrals.

Unbelievably harsh red on Vidic, but considering Rafael should have had 3 yellows, its kinda rough justice I guess

Okay please do not concede anymore I want to at least get my $250.

I'll be amazed if Moyes lasts the week. I have every feeling I will go away next weekend, come back from skiing and he will have been sacked.

Fans have been rocking tbh, even at 0-3 down. Manager and players (De Gea and Fellaini apart) should be ashamed.

Gotta love that 'he kisses the badge on his chest' song, too bad that **** always motivates Gerrard :(
Fellaini's tackling went into double digits. That's impressive I gotta say. Probably our best player since he came back from injury.

Now if Moyes had any sanity, he would order players to stay on the pitch for half an hour and make them to apologize to all those fans who both ticket for this game. They came to watch United, not Liverpool.

Now if we go out of Europe Wednesday hopefully moyes will get the boot. Unbelievably shocking AGAIN today.

Possibly the worst United game I have seen. The score may have as well been 0:6 or worse.

If you bust out of Champions League Moyes is as good as gone I think.

I know people here are allergic to criticism towards Moyes, but I'm just gonna say this - what took him so long to make any substitutions? 75 minutes? And then subbing Januzaj and Fellaini (our best player?) for Cleverley (...) and Welbeck (at least for RVP please?). Oh god.

WOW! Truly shocking performance by everyone bar De gea and Fellaini we lost midfield completely when he went off for Cleverly. Not a Moyes basher but what was he thinking today? Wrong line up wrong formation and WTF with the subs? Am starting to think he aint the right man for the job, good manager but obviously this job is way to big for him. Players are not blameless either but would a better manager have got it this wrong with this squad. 1 shot on target at home is **** poor!

Gotta love that 'he kisses the badge on his chest' song, too bad that **** always motivates Gerrard :(
Fellaini's tackling went into double digits. That's impressive I gotta say. Probably our best player since he came back from injury.

I get a kick out of it every time. Someone should tell them their skippers leaving in the summer.

Back